Nas getting at mob deep and 50

Ok, well if this was a so called "warning" shot, what makes you think that 50 ain't gonna come with something bigger?, since 50 i believe said Piggy Bank was a "warning" shot also... IMO i think Nas is past his prime and he's gonna be taken over by 50....why?, cuz money talks, and 50 has more money...peace

yurdady1 said:
Ok, well if this was a so called "warning" shot, what makes you think that 50 ain't gonna come with something bigger?, since 50 i believe said Piggy Bank was a "warning" shot also... IMO i think Nas is past his prime and he's gonna be taken over by 50....why?, cuz money talks, and 50 has more money...peace
I just don't give a fuck about 50 having more money. WTF does that have to do with an mc battle? Nas and Jay-Z was a lyrical battle. Where da fuck did money come in to the equation as to who is better? I as a person who likes battles and listens to the lyrics doesn't give a fuck about ya'll opinions saying 50 will win cuz money talks. Fuck that if that's how you judge battles then do you but my mind doesn't work that way. Whoever does better in what they use to call "SKILLS" wins the battle hands down. Anyway just like i said about Nas having "warning shots" 50 had the same. Nor in my last post did i deny if 50 had something else instore for whoever. But then again he had warning shots for jada and didn't have nothing on the lyrical tip for him on "I run NY" just comments at the end of the song. It's a fact already that 50 sucks as a battle rapper. I mean look at his catalog. He lost to Jay-Z, Joe Budden, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Styles P......Nas will defeat him also. The only fued he ever won was against ja. 50 doesn't have what it takes to fuck with nas on battle lyrics. Therefore he will lose. Money may talk but last time I checked battles were to determine if a person lost or not...peace

yurdady1 said:
What is 50's reply gonna be?

I run the suburbs :thumb:

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
I just don't give a fuck about 50 having more money. WTF does that have to do with an mc battle? Nas and Jay-Z was a lyrical battle. Where da fuck did money come in to the equation as to who is better? I as a person who likes battles and listens to the lyrics doesn't give a fuck about ya'll opinions saying 50 will win cuz money talks. Fuck that if that's how you judge battles then do you but my mind doesn't work that way. Whoever does better in what they use to call "SKILLS" wins the battle hands down. Anyway just like i said about Nas having "warning shots" 50 had the same. Nor in my last post did i deny if 50 had something else instore for whoever. But then again he had warning shots for jada and didn't have nothing on the lyrical tip for him on "I run NY" just comments at the end of the song. It's a fact already that 50 sucks as a battle rapper. I mean look at his catalog. He lost to Jay-Z, Joe Budden, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Styles P......Nas will defeat him also. The only fued he ever won was against ja. 50 doesn't have what it takes to fuck with nas on battle lyrics. Therefore he will lose. Money may talk but last time I checked battles were to determine if a person lost or not...peace
What exactly is a so called "win", because last time i checked well Fat Joe is not selling as strong as 50 is, The Game hasn't sold half the number 50 has, Jada is a piece of shit excuse for a rapper and well joe budden i have no idea how he won shit i never heard any disses or anything so fuck him... see the thing here is that money does talk son. I don't see 50 lacking in sales, but yet again i do see every person that you named doing so....Pretty much, 50 won't feel anything from these lower people anymore because he is the king of that hill, and hate it or love it he's gonna be up there 4 a while, i think he already won anyway....lol....hmmm, check the fanbase=money) of each rapper, who has more? 50 does, Nas is past his prime and is forgotten to most regular rap listeners....50 is in the club now, and no1 gives a shit about "Just a moment"...Sad 2 say but yes it will take a few good blows to take 50 out of his fairy world, and i personally don't think that any of the people u talked about including Nas with his great coming *diss* will do so...Just to clarify the "money talks" part, this does matter, how hard would it be 4 50 cent to buy out a couple of ghost writters to write up some mad ass diss against any of these bitches?, i mean 50 has most of the media attention he can make more shit seem public, it may be fake but since he has a huge fanbase now he has that power.....so that's my thought i hope you enjoyed it, peace out... :thumb:

Oh yeah by the way i never did know that he bowed down to Fat Joe, Jada, and the game, considering he hasn't really responded...i guess that means he lost huh?, well if it took that long for NAS to respond but he's still in the game then fuck it, i guess 50 is still in too isn't he? :p :eek:, oh and "I Run The Suburbs" would prolly be a little more original than "Ether 2" don't ya think?...lol :thumb:

yurdady1 said:
What exactly is a so called "win", because last time i checked well Fat Joe is not selling as strong as 50 is, The Game hasn't sold half the number 50 has, Jada is a piece of shit excuse for a rapper and well joe budden i have no idea how he won shit i never heard any disses or anything so fuck him... see the thing here is that money does talk son. I don't see 50 lacking in sales, but yet again i do see every person that you named doing so....Pretty much, 50 won't feel anything from these lower people anymore because he is the king of that hill, and hate it or love it he's gonna be up there 4 a while, i think he already won anyway....lol....hmmm, check the fanbase=money) of each rapper, who has more? 50 does, Nas is past his prime and is forgotten to most regular rap listeners....50 is in the club now, and no1 gives a shit about "Just a moment"...Sad 2 say but yes it will take a few good blows to take 50 out of his fairy world, and i personally don't think that any of the people u talked about including Nas with his great coming *diss* will do so...Just to clarify the "money talks" part, this does matter, how hard would it be 4 50 cent to buy out a couple of ghost writters to write up some mad ass diss against any of these bitches?, i mean 50 has most of the media attention he can make more shit seem public, it may be fake but since he has a huge fanbase now he has that power.....so that's my thought i hope you enjoyed it, peace out... :thumb:

Oh yeah by the way i never did know that he bowed down to Fat Joe, Jada, and the game, considering he hasn't really responded...i guess that means he lost huh?, well if it took that long for NAS to respond but he's still in the game then fuck it, i guess 50 is still in too isn't he? :p :eek:, oh and "I Run The Suburbs" would prolly be a little more original than "Ether 2" don't ya think?...lol :thumb:
Ok from your post i guess your saying that having an album that's selling is better than a song of a mc dissing the shit out of you. I see how 50 is the victor in all his beefs :rolleyes:

50 actually had both of his albums sell very well, and don't get me wrong, i'm deffinetly not a 50 dickrider, i personally hope he gets dethroned, but as it is, most fans aren't as deep as we are looking at it in a lyrical way, and if you ask the average rap listener they would be like "50 and Nas are beefin?", they ask this shit because they really don't listen 2 lyrics but only listen to the beat, and if it makes them want 2 shake their ass then voula you got a hit, and well NAS isn't really doing that and Jada, Fat Joe, and all those other fools are failing in the attempt 2....so pretty much i will restate that since 50 has most fanbase he will continue 2 sell, and when some1 says, "hey you lost" he'll be like " bitch i'm still selling more than that fool, right?"...really nothing u can do to counter that....I mean maybe you could debate that he lost if he didn't answer but of course he is going 2 and no matter how weak his shit is, it's still gonna be something and that is going 2 be enough for him 2 say " bitch i'm still selling more than that fool right" and there is no way of measuring the diss intensity of the other rapper, other than what the few smart fanbase can offer...

Oh yeah and now that i remember some1 on this thread was saying that b4 it was measured by skill and shit, well i saw a different thread where they said that 2pac could probably get served lyrically 2day, but yet others responded that it would be difficult 2 end his career. Why? they said because he had the media on his side, and it was "All Eyez on (him)"... exactly the same situation right now ;) ....

P.S. if you need me to clarify anything plz. make a request cuz i'm tired as fuck, but just thought i would reply... :)

ARon

Sales don't mean shit when it comes to battles. What the fuck. Jay sells more than NaS but in the eyes of hip-hop NaS won, they ahd a beef it had a victor and they continue with their careers, no big deal. 50 will dis NaS, NaS will dis 50 and NaS will win and their careers will go on. Sales dont make you a good rapper, sales dont mean shit, im sure when 50 dies he will look back and be like, damn im glad i gave away my pride to make these dollars that mean nothing now, and a rapper who put his heart and soul in music will look back and be like, damn, i touched peoples lives and i made a difference because i touch hearts with my music, not wallets. So yeah, good for 50 making money, what about respect, pride, dignity, even fuckin art, what about hip-hop. Get the fuck out of here with, 50 got mad loot and can buy ghostwriters(what a fucking joke) and he got mad groupie fans, so what, no head gives a fuck about how much this guy sells, we care about good music, not who makes the news.

Aristotle said:
Sales don't mean shit when it comes to battles. What the fuck. Jay sells more than NaS but in the eyes of hip-hop NaS won, they ahd a beef it had a victor and they continue with their careers, no big deal. 50 will dis NaS, NaS will dis 50 and NaS will win and their careers will go on. Sales dont make you a good rapper, sales dont mean shit, im sure when 50 dies he will look back and be like, damn im glad i gave away my pride to make these dollars that mean nothing now, and a rapper who put his heart and soul in music will look back and be like, damn, i touched peoples lives and i made a difference because i touch hearts with my music, not wallets. So yeah, good for 50 making money, what about respect, pride, dignity, even fuckin art, what about hip-hop. Get the fuck out of here with, 50 got mad loot and can buy ghostwriters(what a fucking joke) and he got mad groupie fans, so what, no head gives a fuck about how much this guy sells, we care about good music, not who makes the news.
wtf are you talking about?!, 50 is making good music dipshit, good music equals sales what else proves that you are making good music smart one?...And i guess you are very sure Nas is gonna win the battle, pretty sad that we have another NAS dickrider, don't count ur chickens b4 they hatch it's not over yet son...and well that stupid death situation that you set up is pretty gay IMO, cuz well when you die, you die, there is no looking back, ur six feet in the ground or ur burned into ashes so fuck that looking back bullshit, and if you are thinking in terms of Pac, it's pretty funny, but no1 today will eve leave what 2pac has left PERIOD!...Here's my response to your claim that money doesn't matter and shit, of fuckin course it does, fans also matter 2, and as i stated b4, good music = lots of money which = lots of fans which = respect .....And when you say that Jay got served by Nas and that "in the eyes of hip-hop Nas won", there is still some people that think that Jay won that battle although Ether was a hard diss and all, there are people that think that "Takeover" was better. So i mean there's a possibility that Jay won and that well he's selling more records cuz first off he had and edge of being on top from the beginning and well 2ndly he finished his battle real close with Nas, so pretty much saying that Nas gained no ground and stayed that same in the game :D ....that's all i gotta say now, bye bye

EDIT: by the way here is the diss by Nas ("MC Burial") to 50 cent without the annoying tags, don't know if it's been posted but here it is... http://rapidshare.de/files/3391375/nas-mc_burial__50_Cent_Diss_.mp3.html

... just because the dudes selling records doesn't mean he's making good hip hop music... you have to remember that pop-heads buy this shit. Listeners who have not been exposed to too much hip hop except for what they see on MTV will probably buy this shit (which is millions)...

btw... 50 (and the rest his crew) makes shit music, end of story.

yurdady1 said:
wtf are you talking about?!, 50 is making good music dipshit, good music equals sales what else proves that you are making good music smart one?...And i guess you are very sure Nas is gonna win the battle, pretty sad that we have another NAS dickrider, don't count ur chickens b4 they hatch it's not over yet son...and well that stupid death situation that you set up is pretty gay IMO, cuz well when you die, you die, there is no looking back, ur six feet in the ground or ur burned into ashes so fuck that looking back bullshit, and if you are thinking in terms of Pac, it's pretty funny, but no1 today will eve leave what 2pac has left PERIOD!...Here's my response to your claim that money doesn't matter and shit, of fuckin course it does, fans also matter 2, and as i stated b4, good music = lots of money which = lots of fans which = respect .....And when you say that Jay got served by Nas and that "in the eyes of hip-hop Nas won", there is still some people that think that Jay won that battle although Ether was a hard diss and all, there are people that think that "Takeover" was better. So i mean there's a possibility that Jay won and that well he's selling more records cuz first off he had and edge of being on top from the beginning and well 2ndly he finished his battle real close with Nas, so pretty much saying that Nas gained no ground and stayed that same in the game :D ....that's all i gotta say now, bye bye

EDIT: by the way here is the diss by Nas ("MC Burial") to 50 cent without the annoying tags, don't know if it's been posted but here it is... http://rapidshare.de/files/3391375/nas-mc_burial__50_Cent_Diss_.mp3.html

More like what the FUCK are you talking about? Shut the fuck up!!! DAMN! That was so annoying going through your pure shit posts :rolleyes:. I hate to say it, but your posts are ridiculous! At the end of the day, lyrically 50 Cent sucks, and will not beat Nas in a battle. Get over it!! Goddamn, you little groupies make me laugh. You type a whole lot of bullshit, but in reality, not even you know what the fuck you are typing. Sales means nothing, and in MY opinion, 50 Cent is a horrible rapper. His lyrics are weak, talks about the same shit, and alot of people, especially in the UK, are getting bored with him. And maybe soon, his record sales will decrease. He might be with Eminem, and beefing with everyone is selling him records( because he knows he sucks and will not make half the money doing it in any other way), and soon, people will see through him, and realise what an idiot he is, and alot of people are starting to realise that. I got shot 9 times, blah, helps him to sell records(as that is what most people in the UK discuss about), and also the fact he is on Aftermath. So please! Stop dribbling your bullshit everywhere, swallow your own words, take a deep breath, and step away from the topic!

Anyway, that's basically all I wanted to say lol. Hate my opinions or whatever. I don't really care. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.