Most Creative Hip-Hop Songs

^
I do understand my man. I'm listening to it right now.

I don't know how much literature or poetry you read, but it appears that many on this board don't read much & thus are very impressed when they see a common technique at work.

Like a magician doing a card trick in Tibet.

Whoever's heard Common's song will know the difference in the degree to which the technique was used.

Both are dope, I just think some people are being too easily impressed.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
I do understand my man. I'm listening to it right now.

I don't know how much literature or poetry you read, but it appears that many on this board don't read much & thus are very impressed when they see a common technique at work.

Like a magician doing a card trick in Tibet.

Whoever's heard Common's song will know the difference in the degree to which the technique was used.

Both are dope, I just think some people are being too easily impressed.
it's not that people are bein easily impressed its the fact that its a matter of opinnion

Oh no doubt.

Your opinion is your own & I am not trying to belittle anyone.

I am just interested because - & this is based on posts - people do not seem to be aware of the history of what Tupac is incorporating in his music.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Oh no doubt.

Your opinion is your own & I am not trying to belittle anyone.

I am just interested because - & this is based on posts - people do not seem to be aware of the history of what Tupac is incorporating in his music.
good point, some people on the board hardly even like pac nowadays, but i suppose pac's msg means different tings to different people so every body looks at his songs in different aspects

Nas is definetly the most creative writer.....no doubt.....the whole song of me and my girlfriend is really creative.....and of course nas rewind is probably the most creative song ever to have been written.....nas was in this period some years back when he was in interviews and saying that he thought that rapper only spit same shit over and over again and that there wasnt anyone who was cerative....so he showed the world how creative he is as a rapper....he is probably the best rapper in all ways you can think of since pac.....he averages 4,5 out of 5 in flow, lyrical ability, storytelling so on and so on.....

C.R.Y.

nas-rewind
2pac-me and my girlfriend
luda-#1 spot (dont laugh, its creative)
dmx-damien
big pun-laughing at you
eminem-mockingbird (pretty creative)

damn, ya'll havn't posted all that many.....

Cypress Hill - It Aint Easy (combines like 4 different genres into one track.. inc hiphop, drum & bass, rock, and classical -Muggs got a full orchastra for the track ..pure genious IMO)
Killah Priest - De Ja Vu (this song is pure genious IMO..really fucks wit ur head)
Public Ememy - By The Time I Get To Arizona (best pollitical song of all time!)
Canibus - Channel Zero (best scientific rap song i've ever heard)
Remedy - Never Again (great song about the holocost)
Canibus - I Honor You (most creative song dedicated to a mother ive ever heard..beats dear momma imo)
Sticky Fingaz - The State VS Kirk Jones (amazing song about the trial of kirk jones)
Wu-Tang - America Is Dying Slow (brilliant song about AIDS)
Mobb Deep Feat Nas - Self Conscience (deep song about listening to your self conscienc..and dope beat :D)
Nas - Undying Love (sadest song i've ever heard, simply amazing story telling)
Cypress Hill Feat De LA Soul - Peer Pressure (great song about giving into peer pressure)

--------------------------------------
Canibus - Poet Leaureate II
Chino XL - Be Here
Grave Diggaz - 1-800 Suicide
Biggie - Suicidle Thoughts
Rza - Love Jones

Yesternight I was thinking creative..Would you consider Jazz Rap creative? Cuz if so listen to the sound providers album An Evening With The Sound Providers. Shit been a while since i listened to that and now I remember why I bought that shit...It's amazing...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.