Most Creative Hip-Hop Songs

in terms of creativity nas is probly number 1, every album hes made is like an audio book for aspiring rapper, i never really saw the depth of nasir's lyrically genious until one day i made some 18 track cd filled with his music, in my opinion he never fell of, no artist can out do there debut simply becuz they were a breath of fresh air when they came out.

wow, if this is all you gotz - state versus kurt jones by Sticky Fingaz has to be the most creative album Ive ever heard. The title track is bomb - he lays out the whole court hearing in rhyme, and the rest of the album explains how Jones got there. This is a must-buy album.

xxx

Critikal said:
wow, if this is all you gotz - state versus kurt jones by Sticky Fingaz has to be the most creative album Ive ever heard. The title track is bomb - he lays out the whole court hearing in rhyme, and the rest of the album explains how Jones got there. This is a must-buy album.
Are u talking about "black trash: the autobiography of kurt jones"? Thats the only one i can find on ebay.

HellRazor05 said:
i hope for your sake that you know this song is not about his actual girlfriend right?

and to whoever said theres no other song like "str8 ballin" (one of my favorite songs by the way) dipset uses that hi-pitched voice shit all the time. a lot of people have made songs like that but i think pac was probably one of, if not, the first to do it.
yeah yeah I know that but I still think it is not THAT creative...I simply choose to disagree with you end of discussion...

I agree that Me & My Girlfriend is creative but I want to know what it is that impresses people so much.

Is it strictly the use of personification?

Or is there something that I'm not seeing/hearing?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I agree that Me & My Girlfriend is creative but I want to know what it is that impresses people so much.

That is exactly what I wanna know too...lol

My first guess would be: Because it's Pac :rolleyes:

CalcuoCuchicheo said:

how he can say stuff that you thought was his girlfriend or his gun tha whole time. "I'm finger fuckin you". it's very creative, go listen to it

2PacThug4Life said:
how he can say stuff that you thought was his girlfriend or his gun tha whole time. "I'm finger fuckin you". it's very creative, go listen to it
So it is the personification, & that only which impress you?

If so, Common used this technique to a more meticulous degree in I Used To Love H.E.R & thus, IMO, is more impressive especially considering it was one of the first of it's kind if not the first.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
So it is the personification, & that only which impress you?

If so, Common used this technique to a more meticulous degree in I Used To Love H.E.R & thus, IMO, is more impressive especially considering it was one of the first of it's kind if not the first.

right :confused: , just listen to tha song and you should understand

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.