What Are Y'all's Most Creative Tracks That You Have Listened To

me and my girlfriend - Makaveli
it's definetly one......love this frase

"Picked you up when you was nine
Started out my life of crime with you
Bought you some shells when you turned .22"

thats so tight as well as creative!

One who displays productive originality
How is me and my girlfriend one of the most creative hip hop songs :confused:...That may be a creative rhyme in your eyes...but like others have mentioned REWIND totally shits on that...I mean REWIND spittin that shit backwards is creative...Or like when he changed his voice on his streets disciple album..and was telling a story..NOW THATS CREATIVE MY FRIEND...

lol @ one mic on DJ, catching feelings

'Me and My Girlfriend' is obviously VERY creative, just the concept of the song tells U that. I agree 'Rewind' is probably the most creatice rap song I can think of too and it is MORE creative than 'Me and My GF', but to say 'Me and My GF' is not creative is complete insanity IMO.

others:

Nas - I Gave You Power
Nas - Fetus
J-Flexx - Lady Heroin

Like one dude said, Common's I Used To Love H.E.R - while I think Rewind is probably the most creative of them all, this song was the best executed, IMO, of all the songs mentioned so far.

Valiant Emcee said:
lol @ one mic on DJ, catching feelings

'Me and My Girlfriend' is obviously VERY creative, just the concept of the song tells U that. I agree 'Rewind' is probably the most creatice rap song I can think of too and it is MORE creative than 'Me and My GF', but to say 'Me and My GF' is not creative is complete insanity IMO.

others:

Nas - I Gave You Power
Nas - Fetus
J-Flexx - Lady Heroin
maaaaaaaan....not catchin feelings I just don't think it is THAT creative i gotta give it another listen than shits been a while... :eek:

xxx

great topic. Creativity is one of my major things hip-hop is lacking nowadays.

Cant think of many right now, but this proves to me once again Nas the closest to Pac on my list of all time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.