More info on Game/Suge incident

ArtsyGirl

i thought they were all bloods... guess suge (or his people) wanted to see if game was a punk...
Some Bloods beef with other bloods, its not strictly Crips Vs Bloods.

is it me or are some of yall illiterate idiots ?

When one of the members of Suge’s entourage attempted to snatch a chain from Game’s neck

suge was not a part of it.
haha you beat me to it.

ATCQ said:
He's only powerful when he's got his cronies around him. Get him by himself and loads of people could take him. He's so fat and slow that you could kick him in the nuts, and then beat the shit out of him when he's down.
True that. One of my cousins was in prison at North Kern State from 1994-1999, and Suge was there from March-May 1997 (for the Vegas fight). He said Suge wasn't as badass as he's made out to be when he's solo.

Confucius87 said:
1nce again, Suge doesn't do shit. He has someone do it for him. Why am I not suprised?

Shyt thats tha way 2 do it man... 2pac did some shyt himself he lost his life....

i wish 2pac had some1 beat up orlando , Like edi... edi should of done it.

anyways Man every1 is scare of suge .. theres a reason 4 that.

Makaveli[04] said:
THE GAME BATTLES WITH SUGE KNIGHT OVER A CHAIN

50 Cent isn’t the only person who seems to be rubbing The Game the wrong way.

Game and his entourage recently got into a scuffle with Suge Knight’s crew this past Sunday in front of the Cabana night club in L.A., according to reports. When one of the members of Suge’s entourage attempted to snatch a chain from Game’s neck, the two crews fought. The event was a birthday party for music industry big-wig Steve Stoute. With reports swirling about the fight, and that the two would meet again to finish the fight, both Game and Suge were un-invited to an unofficial BET Awards pre-party for Ciara the next night, according to industry insiders.

Source: BET.com
Link: http://www.bet.com/Music/MUSIC+NEWS...tionUnpublished

hope this hasnt been posted :thumb:
Cant blame anyone involved with deathrow who trys to jack someones like games chain...
I mean them shits are worth always like 40g's! Shit wit what Suge dont pay them lol they need to get chips some how.
Im sure alot still sell there drugs but that chain is a nice pay day for suges bottom feeders...
Fuck Game tho lol oh, and fuck Suge to lol
I hate them both.. They made for each other.. They both jackasses... :thumb: :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.