More info on Game/Suge incident

is it me or are some of yall illiterate idiots ?

When one of the members of Suge’s entourage attempted to snatch a chain from Game’s neck

suge was not a part of it.

^ fair enuff thats ur opinion. but obviously it isnt swayed from the article right......
ppl hating on suge cos someone in his entourage did somethin.

marion hugh suge knight is the fuckin man. everyone hates on him because he's big and powerful. i bet everyone who said fuck suge would be scared to even walk by the man.

bigmack said:
marion hugh suge knight is the fuckin man. everyone hates on him because he's big and powerful. i bet everyone who said fuck suge would be scared to even walk by the man.
He's only powerful when he's got his cronies around him. Get him by himself and loads of people could take him. He's so fat and slow that you could kick him in the nuts, and then beat the shit out of him when he's down.

he was probably stealing the chain to give it to the cat in dres car.
suge is a fucking bitch. All he does is try to bully people....it must suck to have low self esteem.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^lol

Look at y'all hatin. isnt even no evidence this did happen, and certaintely not any evidence that it was Suge lmao

'suge needs to grow up' 'what a bitch, he needs to get slapped' what in the fuck do u gotta do with anythin these people are doin??

'all he be doin is bullyin people. he got self esteem problems' ??!! lmao

shit. Remember, this was a rumor a while back too same type shit lol. probly some nerds just like some of yall who wrote the shit up while on they period bout sumthin to do with sumthin; had 2 use their creativeness.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.