Melle Mel compared 2Pac to Hitler?

Alot of you guys are really pissed. But its not like he was going off in the radio station. The radio dj's asked him about his top 5 greatest mcs and he answered. He was asked about everyone from Biggie, Jay-Z, Rakim, Krs-One, LL Cool J, Chuck D, Kool G. Rap, and I think even more. He was asked a question and he answered. He wasn't that offensive like you guys make it.

And when it came to 2pac, I'm not sure if Melly Mel even did a song with him. He said he met Pac once and the way he said it, he said it like he saw him in a hallway, shook his hand and kept it moving. He made no reference or any sign as to ever being in the studio with him or ever being involved with him in any musical projects or any way.

Also he said, he's had a million arguments about 2pac with millions of fans. So he goes through this everyday when he's asked about his greatest mc's he says. He says you can reach him at furious5.net. I suggest if anyone knows how to post this whole post conversation in email you should do so or perhaps send him a link to this posts in his email so he can read it.

Shot 21

I would understand if his opinions were just that he wasnt a fan of Pac. But now I think hes a straight up bitch. Comparin Pac to Hitler is fucking disrespentful. And all the shit he says about Biggie, KRS-One and Rakim makes me believe he is jealous of all other rappers considered "legends". Fuck Melle Mel.

haunted said:
Yea i know. Thats not what i was saying, im saying that Kool G Rap was a "gangsta rapper" and shouldnt be on Melle Mel list if he really feels that way.
No, he's blaming 2pac for riding Thug Life too hard and messing up the world. He's saying his impact was too strong. "2pac brought alot of negativity to the rap game and to the world". "2Pac is the cause of destruction to the black man in America" Thats Mellly Mel's difference between him and Kool G. Rap. MELLY MEL'S STATEMENTS = BULLSHIT!!

haunted said:
Yea, but the same thing could be said for Kool G Rap.
That could be true if Kool G. Rap messages were relevant to this day and had over a 1000 forums and websites dedicated to him. But the thing is Kool G. Rap didn't inspire or influence a generation of people like 2pac. Eminem is also another example of someone with strong influence. Kool G. Rap, Biggie, and Jay-Z have no social relevance. BUT MY STATEMENTS ARE MELLY MEL STATEMENTS=BULLSHIT!!

furious5@furious5.net- This is how you could reach Melly Mel. Someone needs to email him a link to this posts. Or someone should copy and paste this whole forum topic in his email. To call him and leave messages about this conversation, you'll have to go to the website and get the number yourself.

ARon

Hituup said:
But the thing is Kool G. Rap didn't inspire or influence a generation of people like 2pac. Eminem is also another example of someone with strong influence. Kool G. Rap, Biggie, and Jay-Z have no social relevance.
Stop please.

Did y'all that nigga at the 04' BET Awards all swoll and shit, he was on some pretty boy shit for real but my thing is dudes like Slick Rick had more than one song he could perform, for the most part Melle only has "The Message" to perform that's like the one record everybody knows him from, but anyways he also on some jealousy shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.