Melle Mel compared 2Pac to Hitler?

wtf is melle mel talking about? tupac didn't bring down the culture he elvated rap and exposed how people lived in the streets throght thier struggles, yeah tupac promoted thug life but he didn't tell people to go out and kill people like HItler murdred jews tupac just told people to fight for thier rights and agianst the goverment, tupac fought a diffrent cause so i don't fucking Know how u can compare tupac to hitler, melle mel is a fucking idiot. :mad:

As I stated in the "Life" forum when someone posted basically the same damn thing about Melle Mel dissing Pac...U can throw the title of OG, founding father, and every other honorable names amongst someone but this is a grown ass man disrespecting other grown ass men, one of which is deceased and has been for almost a damn decade, grown ass men tend to settle things differently on a more personal level once problems have arose between them! Melle Mel came with "The Message" back in the day which is a classic record, but cot damn he dissing people left & right who have moreso to my knowledge haven't said shit disrespectful about him he's just blasting off towards muthafuckaz and on what grounds...Rakim, KRS, and Tupac have inspired their complete fair-share of people around the world with their music, like Melle did in the past but maybe he's erked as some would say that people don't hoist him in their top 10 lists of all-time favorites emcee's! Men are men first and foremost before in this case Hip-Hop legends, talk shit to another men he ain't gonna respond by saying some shit along the lines of hold up I'm a fuckin' legend throughout Hip-Hop music, now U better retract that last statement cuz if U do not, every Hip-Hop head won't support and will talk so much shit about U on the internet that it'll make U feel less of a man...fuck that, Melle has the balls to talk shit about someone that if the people he spoke about choose to check his ass he gotta take that shit standing up or sitting down, but it ain't gonna get to that point, and come on damn Pac is fuckin' dead & gone why talk all this shit after he's gone, and he accomplished all he did in 25 years I know Mel grits his teeth at that shit since his ass is hating of all things!

That's it, I'm through rambling!

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Bullshit about what? You not knowing "The Pioneers" is like going to History class without a book, you got no background info. Think of all the shit you would know if you, since your young, studied up on Hip-Hop. You would actually know where samples, styles, ideas come from, would make shit twice as good, rather than just listening, listen.
I honestly don't give a fuck about the Pioneers to tell you the truth. I like music that sounds good, most of the time I don't care where it came from or who made it. I've never been a huge Hip Hop head anyways. I like Tupac, and I like alot of the west coast bangers, I was never in the shit before that. I don't see why I should suck up to this guy just cus he was in Hip Hop like 20 years ago. Especially when the guy's an obvious nut job.

ARon

No one said you should suck up to him, in fact disregard his comment he made, he himself probably thinks its foolish. But your missing out on something great, Hip-Hop that is.

Swollen_Member said:
I honestly don't give a fuck about the Pioneers to tell you the truth. I like music that sounds good, most of the time I don't care where it came from or who made it. I've never been a huge Hip Hop head anyways. I like Tupac, and I like alot of the west coast bangers, I was never in the shit before that. I don't see why I should suck up to this guy just cus he was in Hip Hop like 20 years ago. Especially when the guy's an obvious nut job.
He means the "Nice" music you listen to today is becuase of Mel.

But Mel is wack as fuck and should really stop dropping pacs name just to get him more known.

Total nut job.

Swollen_Member said:
Yeah true. In this case, knowing Melle Mel is not relevant. The only thing, which counts is, that he made a bullshit comment.

"I remember break dancin' to melle mel"- tupac, Old School

"Its like a junge sometimes it makes me wonder, how i keep from going under"- Melle Mel ... and if u guys dont recognize that line, then i cant help any1 recognizing who he is.

Those are some stupid ass comments, dudes prolly juss mad he doesnt get the same recogition as them
~peace

AmerikazMost

i defended mel in the life forum, but now he's just an idiot. i mean it's cool to have your own opinions and flavors, but to diss these three rappers (who happen to be my three favorite if that holds any water on here) like that is just wrong.

ARon

Man i'm really starting to question this ne generation of rap fan today, in one thread they were asking who Eric B. was and a lot of people dont know who Mel is. Kind of disturbing that these ungrateful kids dont put respect where respect is do, makes me think of their opinion is even dumber than it already was.

AmerikazMost

Aristotle said:
Man i'm really starting to question this ne generation of rap fan today, in one thread they were asking who Eric B. was and a lot of people dont know who Mel is. Kind of disturbing that these ungrateful kids dont put respect where respect is do, makes me think of their opinion is even dumber than it already was.
i thought i was the only one who noticed

Mel smoking that sess shit......

Rakim > Melle Mel

Pac > Melle Mel

KRS > Melle Mel

dude isnt anywhere near these cats levels, yet has the nerve to say they aint all that?? LOL.....jokester.

ARon

Not sure but i kind of sense sarcasm, and if not, it should be there anyway, its always been fact but its like getting out of hand. Melle Mel man give me a break, BROKEN GLASS EVERYWHERE, who dont know that, and it might be out of their generation but it aint in mine, and i still know the ones before them, not hip hop but Sam Cooke and so forth, maybe its just my love for music but damn it erks me.

ImmortalTech said:
"I remember break dancin' to melle mel"- tupac, Old School

"Its like a junge sometimes it makes me wonder, how i keep from going under"- Melle Mel ... and if u guys dont recognize that line, then i cant help any1 recognizing who he is.

Those are some stupid ass comments, dudes prolly juss mad he doesnt get the same recogition as them
~peace
oh the dude from Furious 4 right?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.