M & M Soldier

Cown

^We'll it seems they have stopped now since they don't have any clue on how to make a decent reply without looking completely arrogant... Best that way, I think this should be closed before any beef starts

Damn, alot of people just jumpin on the ' lets hate on someone who came up ' band-wagon. I don't give a fuck who it is, if someone comes up from practicly nothing, they deserve a certain level of respect.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
Damn, alot of people just jumpin on the ' lets hate on someone who came up ' band-wagon. I don't give a fuck who it is, if someone comes up from practicly nothing, they deserve a certain level of respect.
"Know niggaz gon' hate you for whatever you do"

A famous man once said that. :thumb:

Cown said:
^We'll it seems they have stopped now since they don't have any clue on how to make a decent reply without looking completely arrogant... Best that way, I think this should be closed before any beef starts
oh no u can still hate on Em without lookin like a dumbass...as we all know eminemfans think eminem is the best battle rapper ever..but yeah he lost a few times...whoaaaaaaaaaaa *SHOCKING!*

ok im just jokin ppl...jason am just jokin i dont want you to reply to my post with bullshit again..

Cown

Hurts said:
oh no u can still hate on Em without lookin like a dumbass...as we all know eminemfans think eminem is the best battle rapper ever..but yeah he lost a few times...whoaaaaaaaaaaa *SHOCKING!*

ok im just jokin ppl...jason am just jokin i dont want you to reply to my post with bullshit again..
eminemfans think eminem is the best battle rapper ever

What gives you that idea?

Hostile Apostle said:
I would like 1 example of "Eminem running to Dre"....

Do you listen to Eminems lyrics at all?

" plus Dre told me stay out, this just wasn't my beef, so I did, stayed back watched and gritted my teeth" - Toy soldiers

That doesn't seem like Em running to Dre. He wanted toe say something, but Dre "the 5 star General" (remember) told his soldier to back up. It's not that he's scared, it's that he has nothing to do with that beef.

A little joke, cause he calls himself that in one of the songs he and Em made. I can't remember wich one. I think it's the one on the wild wild west soundtrack.

Cown

-Daniel- said:

" plus Dre told me stay out, this just wasn't my beef, so I did, stayed back watched and gritted my teeth" - Toy soldiers
Mening that he wanted to help Dre and Dre said "No", mind your own business... How does that make Em run to Dre? It wasnt Em's beef to begin with

Cown

^You are the one misinterpreting... You gave an example of Em running to Dre... Em doesn’t "run" to Dre in that example, he offers Dre his help, get it?

Am I? Like I said: I hate it when people mis-interpret things.

There is no accusation in that sentence whatsoever.

I was talking about myself stoopid.

Edit: I saw your last post, but still my story stands as this is not an accusation, but an explanaition for the reason that people answer yoy back like they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile Apostle
I would like 1 example of "Eminem running to Dre"....

That is your answer too to the question: name one exaple of em running to dre.

Now your saying that you hate it when people mis-interpret things without explaining yourself. If yoy tell people what you mean. Than maybe you wouldn't be so misunderstood

Shot 21

jason_g_718 said:
You just don't understand shit.
More than you think. I have every Em album, including the ones befor Dre found him. Back then he was excellent. But ever since The Eminem Show he has gone downhill. My Band with D12 is an embarassment. So is Just Lose It, Puke, Ass Like That, Big Weenie and much more. He embarasses white rap. LTTG was the last straw. I cant stand the faggot anymore.

Cown

-Daniel- said:
Am I? Like I said: I hate it when people mis-interpret things.

There is no accusation in that sentence whatsoever.

I was talking about myself stoopid.
Can you come to terms with yourself and what you think or what the fuck?

Shot 21 said:
More than you think. I have every Em album, including the ones befor Dre found him. Back then he was excellent. But ever since The Eminem Show he has gone downhill. My Band with D12 is an embarassment. So is Just Lose It, Puke, Ass Like That, Big Weenie and much more. He embarasses white rap. LTTG was the last straw. I cant stand the faggot anymore.
co sign, well not so harshly, but he did go downhill after tes to me. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.