M & M Soldier

Cown

^I give yup, you are obviously to narrow-minded to accept the fact that you where wrong even when it's more than obvious and has been pointed out to you by numerous members, I'm done.

Peace

More than you think. I have every Em album, including the ones befor Dre found him. Back then he was excellent. But ever since The Eminem Show he has gone downhill. My Band with D12 is an embarassment. So is Just Lose It, Puke, Ass Like That, Big Weenie and much more. He embarasses white rap. LTTG was the last straw. I cant stand the faggot anymore
For Christs sake, do you remember the song that got him recognition? A little diddy called "My Name Is" that was very similar to Just Lose it.

And Puke is an awesome song BTW.

Yeah, cuz like don't bother mentioning:
40 oz.
How Come
American Phsyco 2
6 In The Morning
Like Toy Soldiers
Yellow Brick Road
Mockingbird

Em isn't doing anything now that he wasn't doing 5 years ago.

I'm the guy that brought up that point about asking someone to give me an example of Em running to Dre. Someone brought up a really bogus example (and in away got it flipped...Em was running to Dre's defense, not to hide behind him). Anyway, you guys all shot down his point, nice work.

Cown said:
Believe it or not, that was the same thing that went trough my mind when I saw the s/n lol, is that wrong?
No dude, it's not wrong because everytime she posts (usually it's actually smart shit) I think the same thing about her hotness level. Just never had the balls to ask it...nice work Hurts.

saltynuts said:
Is anybody making you listen to his music?
at work the boss likes the homo radio station and "Just lose it" (the beat alone is torture) comes on at least 7 times a day, so yes, i am made to listen to him saltynuts

Frank Grimes said:
at work the boss likes the homo radio station and "Just lose it" (the beat alone is torture) comes on at least 7 times a day, so yes, i am made to listen to him saltynuts
I believe you are being treated as a terrorist..cuz that is exactly what they play to them...

Cown

Hostile Apostle said:
No dude, it's not wrong because everytime she posts (usually it's actually smart shit) I think the same thing about her hotness level. Just never had the balls to ask it...nice work Hurts.
lol so true

Tupac Yupanqui said:
Fuck eminem, fuck Dr. Dre. I said it.

HOLY FUCK, I can't believe you said it. YOU HAVE BALLS. Way to go against the grain and talk shit about Shady/Aftermath. I said it.

You have made me realize that it would be pretty funny if I said "I said it" after every meaningless statement that's been made 1.4 million times. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to act like I'm the first to say the most redundant prases. Thanks man. I said it.

Hostile Apostle said:
HOLY FUCK, I can't believe you said it. YOU HAVE BALLS. Way to go against the grain and talk shit about Shady/Aftermath. I said it.

You have made me realize that it would be pretty funny if I said "I said it" after every meaningless statement that's been made 1.4 million times. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to act like I'm the first to say the most redundant prases. Thanks man. I said it.
LMAO! :thumb:

I nominate this for post of the month and ask for it to be remembered in December for Post of the year.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.