M & M Soldier

k69atie

SicC's Love
while theres a thread about this song, when em says "i went my whole career without ever mentioning..... "who does he mean? does he mean suge?? :confused:

He is not the bad boy rapper anymore. Hailie and his beefs has turned him sentimental caring sensitive Daddy. Shoulda kept Hailie out his rhymes. Bless rapper daddy, buy him some M&M's and a dummy.

Shot 21

He is a pussy and that song is a load of bullshit. Talks about walking away and being the bigger man, then goes and sues Benzino. I used to like Eminem. Back in the days of The Marshall Mathers LP and The Slim Shady LP, he would have lyrically ripped the shit out of Zino. But now he is hiding behind the law. What a fag.

Cown

^So you'd rather have him go kick Benzinos ass and get a prison sentence and have his daughter taken away from him just so he can satisfy naive "fans" like yourself? Or am I missing something here...

I used to think em was cool but am getting tired of his peanut-head acting like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulder. He should go back to the trailer park

Cown

-Daniel- said:
I used to think em was cool but am getting tired of his peanut-head acting like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulder. He should go back to the trailer park
Why don't you just listen to Britney Spears or something like that instead then? Nobody is pointing a gun at your head and making you listen to it so stop whining

vg4030

-Daniel- said:
he's just a po' guy tryna make it in tha hood g'.. why u playa hatin on a brutha?

^ i say the same thing, plus he's an embarrasment, and for me it's enough that i know it, and i don't fall for any gay bullshit these rappers come up with

Cown said:
Why dont people understand the messege of that song?
I know. I sit and see posts with people saying shit like "lmao@ Eminem trying to be hard in the Toy Soldiers video".

People are fucking ignorant and haters want to look for any reason to bash Em...even if the reason doesn't exist.

Shot 21 said:
He is a pussy and that song is a load of bullshit. Talks about walking away and being the bigger man, then goes and sues Benzino. I used to like Eminem. Back in the days of The Marshall Mathers LP and The Slim Shady LP, he would have lyrically ripped the shit out of Zino. But now he is hiding behind the law. What a fag.
You just don't understand shit.

Cown

jason_g_718 said:
I know. I sit and see posts with people saying shit like "lmao@ Eminem trying to be hard in the Toy Soldiers video".

People are fucking ignorant and haters want to look for any reason to bash Em...even if the reason doesn't exist.
Exactly... to rediculous if you ask me, they need to enjoy life and take some prozac or something

I would like 1 example of "Eminem running to Dre". Eminem has written every diss Dre has dropped in the last 4 years and that's no secret. I'm not saying Eminem is Billy Bad Ass, but he's never ran to Dre either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.