LOL YaYo's responce to a caller who calls in straight hatin on him..

For a guy who's pure garbage he is sucking his own dick man. The guys voice is so fucking annoying. He thinks he's ganna sell records?? Hahahaha. Nobody is feeling him. He is total garbage. He's got money? Yea, hes got money cause 50 gave him a mil.

Diddy7 said:
For a guy who's pure garbage he is sucking his own dick man. The guys voice is so fucking annoying. He thinks he's ganna sell records?? Hahahaha. Nobody is feeling him. He is total garbage. He's got money? Yea, hes got money cause 50 gave him a mil.
lol, hes got money cos he took the fall for 50, he the 'fall guy' :D

Diddy7 said:
lotta people are feeling him and he will move a ton of units, definitly go atleast platinum

What can you say about Yayo??? The dude enjoys gettin raped in jail. That's the only reason i can think of as to why he goes all the time over some stupid shit. He comes out of jail, and a week later tries using a counterfeit passport and gets put back in jail. To put it short, Yayo drops the soap to get groped.

Cheesyphily16 said:
What can you say about Yayo??? The dude enjoys gettin raped in jail. That's the only reason i can think of as to why he goes all the time over some stupid shit. He comes out of jail, and a week later tries using a counterfeit passport and gets put back in jail. To put it short, Yayo drops the soap to get groped.

LET ME GUESS U DA ONE THAT PICKED IT UP TOO RIGHT?? HATIN ASS MARKS

Cheesyphily16 said:
glad to see that on just your 17th post your making such a contribution to the board. on behalf of everyone let me give you a big warm fucking welcome :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.