LOL YaYo's responce to a caller who calls in straight hatin on him..

yayo was funny as hell on g-unit radio saturday, he kept sayin "fuck game" "don't buy games album even though i am on it, it ain't good, wait and buy my shit." dude was eatin the whole time he was on, chompin while doing the interview, and i do not think anyone can ride his nuts as hard as he rides himself.
for those of you who do not have sirius, you should try it, most of the shows on there are hilarious, and well worth the monthly money

hows he riding his own dick, when pac made all these cocky/confident comments it was a sign of power and strenth , yayo does it and gets shit from everyone.

ShadiestNZer said:
pac could be cocky and confident coz he the skill to back it up...
:thumb: it was so enjoyable listening to pac and his "arrogance" was a positive part of his persona. Yayo just sounds like a bum. Who is going to tell me that they don't think his voice is so fucking annoying! Imagine listening to a whole CD of that shit. He's pure garbage. The only reason he'll go gold is cause he's part of GGGGG- Unit!

Little Skittle

Diddy7 said:
:thumb: it was so enjoyable listening to pac and his "arrogance" was a positive part of his persona. Yayo just sounds like a bum. Who is going to tell me that they don't think his voice is so fucking annoying! Imagine listening to a whole CD of that shit. He's pure garbage. The only reason he'll go gold is cause he's part of GGGGG- Unit!

first off his voice isnt that bad.... second of all, hes prolly the most lyrical member of the unit (which is wut real heads care about...lyrics) now dont get me wrong, im not defendin him or nothin kuz truthfully i dont like him that much, however he will go AT LEAST double plat in ummmmmmm 2 months

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.