LOL Fat Joe's Diss Track Is Betta Then Jadakiss

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
All three diss records are weak, period. Jada, for how much he brags about his skills, came up short in this diss, whether there's more to come, I don't know. Besides, 50 is getting his goals accomplished, on piggy bank, he was saying about how if they reply, it's more money to his piggybank. Either way Jada and Fat Joe decide to go at him, 50's pocket wins. But, besides all that, I just hate it that none of the diss tracks are really good, that's all.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Eminem was just giving props to Jada on Till I collapse, for whatever reason, I do not know. But, Eminem did not learn from Jada, there's no evidence of that, and EVEN IF he did, the student became the master as Eminem is lightyears ahead of Jadakiss. Besides, I don't see why you even think that Eminem would get in this pointless beef, he's too good in terms with Jada and Nas. Also, how does Eminem bite the hand that feeds him? How does Jada feed Eminem? LOL Only way is if you mean Jada paying Eminem for that welcome to D Block track.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^First off, you're yet to supply any evidence as to how Eminem learned anything from Jada. Secondly, what did Jadakiss do when Puffy and Big were behind him? Nothing. Thirdly, how do you know that Jadakiss didn't pay Eminem? Eminem was featured on the song and provided the beat. Why would he do all that for free? How did Eminem publicly suck Jada's and Nas's dick? Mentioning their names in one of his songs is not "public". Now, I could see Eminem learning a lot from Nas, but nothing from Jada. Besides, on one of the award shows, not sure which one, Eminem had a list of all the rappers that inspired him. Jada wasn't on the list. Not sure about Nas. Now, your last sentence is just proof that you can't hold a decent debate like a mature person.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Jada gets more props than he deserves, trust me, on message boards. Like 50 said, which is true, he's local, and people don't feel him much, for example, on the west coast. But, Jada is never able to murder a beat or switch up his flow. Just because he has a monotone flow, that doesn't excuse him from the fact that he sounds the same on every song. Also, his punchlines aren't really much, and his compound rhyming is often forced and unneccesary. With Eminem, excluding his last album since he decided to improve his flow rather than his multi rhyming and such, he's always seemed like every rhyme has a reason for being sad. With Jadakiss, it's mostly just, punchline, then a braggin line, punchline, than a braggin line. None of his songs have any sense of unity and he even fails to be deep, perfect example is "Why". Although the song was a "hit", in some people's opinions, it was all over the place and didn't have any organization. It shows that he's just not there yet. He's a one-dimensional rapper. On his song with Mariah, it really shows how he's outta place and not convincing, because that's not his style. Also, you're obviously biased in your opinions because it's evident that you really hate Eminem, for some reason. On the other hand, I like Jadakiss, but I know that he ain't that nice. Now, about his "realness", I could care less, realness and talent don't go with one another.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
stillkilluminati said:
3. He invented/popularized a word (wanksta) to diss Ja, G-Unit can rock D-Block, and with the way Em and 50 'inherit each others beefs', Em will get involved if it gets serious.
50 didn't invent wanksta. He just made a song outta it. Nas's lil bro and his Queens Bridge buddies first said it to 50 when they were pulling his chains cause at the time and still now, 50 wouldn't smoke weed. So they were joking around and calling him a wanksta cause of that.

Em running in to help 50? Prehaps. I'd kill to see Jada and Em go at it, but Jada is one of Em's top MC. I doubt he's going to start an irrationnal beef again.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
_carmi said:
jada's diss was better than fat joe. and supposed ot be its a warning shot jada's diss and the real one is on styles p album.
Jada is using this beef to help the sales of his buddy. Which is smart on a marketing level...

linx

Staff member
No, Fat Joe's was not better. Lyrically, it's no secret that Jada killed it. Not to mention, he had better and harder punch lines. Joe spit over a nicer beat and went at 50 raw, but as far as the disses, Jada got at em better.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.