LOL Fat Joe's Diss Track Is Betta Then Jadakiss

"picture kiss not coming out swinging , like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out swinging"

"i did real songs with big not some made up shits"

"you aint get shot again , so whats your second album about"[/QUOTE]

LMAO at anyone thinking this is so much better than Piggy Bank.

Man, I wish I could hear these disses but the speakers at the library are down. Stupid fuckers.

People thinking the above lines are anything of substance is the reason why hip hop is such shit nowadays.

Zimbabwe said:
oh and

"you should stick to selling sneakers and clothes , cause out of your whole crew , your flow is the weakest"

and that line about BIG hit hard because it was brutally true!!
You people cannot be serious.

How are any of these lines so much better than anything 50 spit?

I think I see more or less people who just are dying for 50 to fall off so they'll take anything they can get.

*waiting for Nas to come with some real shit*

1. Jada's diss was on a different level than Fat Joe's. Crack brought it harder than most expected, but stop being little kids confusing quality with expectations.

2. 50 needed a reason to get hungry again, a reason to make hot songs like he did when he just got shot and made real classic shit. He called everybody out because he knew they would respond, and it would bring the best out of him. You don't call out Nas and Jada if you don't think you can murder them on wax. "I'm a heavyweight, how dare these niggas take me lightly."

3. Jada's a better rapper than 50, but 50 can easily come out on top after this shit. He invented/popularized a word (wanksta) to diss Ja, G-Unit can rock D-Block, and with the way Em and 50 'inherit each others beefs', Em will get involved if it gets serious.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:

I think I see more or less people who just are dying for 50 to fall off so they'll take anything they can get.

ok you must really be the 28 yr old retard everyone talks about

so what exactly did 50 mention in piggy bank that was so much better than Jada's diss

was it this :

"Yeah homie, in New York, niggas like your vocals
But that song in New York, dawg your ass is local"

hmmm.... such an amazing diss , how did 50 think of it or maybe you thought the chorus was real cool

"Clickity clank clickity clank
The money goes into my piggy bank

Yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah"

shit god damn man , wake the fuck up !!!

stillkilluminati said:
1. Jada's diss was on a different level than Fat Joe's. Crack brought it harder than most expected, but stop being little kids confusing quality with expectations.

2. 50 needed a reason to get hungry again, a reason to make hot songs like he did when he just got shot and made real classic shit. He called everybody out because he knew they would respond, and it would bring the best out of him. You don't call out Nas and Jada if you don't think you can murder them on wax. "I'm a heavyweight, how dare these niggas take me lightly."

3. Jada's a better rapper than 50, but 50 can easily come out on top after this shit. He invented/popularized a word (wanksta) to diss Ja, G-Unit can rock D-Block, and with the way Em and 50 'inherit each others beefs', Em will get involved if it gets serious.
Nice post :thumb:

C.R.Y.

jason_g_718 said:

*in cop voice*

sir, please pull out and back away from the dick.

seriously. nas isnt the only one that can tear 50 a new one. i guess this line is good

"this fat nigga thought lean back was in da club/my shit sold 11 million/ his shit was a dud".

htf is that good. i guess hip hop is only about selling i guess. and youre talking about hip hop going down the drain nowadays. no wonder youre known as the biggest gunit dickrider

"hate it or love it games on top"?

Then come 50 sold 1.14 million in a week? almost twice as game....

anyways this whole shit is about record sales and 50 did it as smart as any businessman.....he got like 4videos out being played constantly and new album out plus this beef.......all eyez on him and more $ in his pocket!

_carmi

me, myself & us
jada's diss was better than fat joe. and supposed ot be its a warning shot jada's diss and the real one is on styles p album.

yo i hope yall know that the jada diss was just something to hold us over until styles p album comes out, cause thats where the real diss is its called shots fired. thats gonna be crazy. bye bye curtis.

tha bottow line!!!!!!! is anybody going 2 buy this album!!!! Fat Joe and Styles P because if they don't sell those diss records don't mean shit!!!!!!!!!!!. Ask(Shyne, Ja ,yukmouth Tha Bay Area, Tha Inc and a host of other rappers. I'm not buying every one of these muthafucker. So you 50 cent hater better buy that shit if you want people 2 care holla!!!!!!!!!!

Prodigy was using the word "wanksta" in songs years before 50 made song called "Wanksta". Then after 50 made that song, Nas's brother said that 50 got the word from them.

ok you must really be the 28 yr old retard everyone talks about
I'm retarded, why? Because I'm not just begging for someone to diss 50 and anyone that does so I don't look at them like it's the second coming of Pac or some shit?

so what exactly did 50 mention in piggy bank that was so much better than Jada's diss
Nothing. That's my fucking point. These diss lines I see people quoting from Jada's diss is ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER OR WORSE than 50's disses. You think because I say Jada's disses aren't good I think 50's are? Silly of you to assume.

I think all the barbs traded by everyone is pathetic. 50's disses suck, so do Jada's. Neither is better than the other and both are coming with trash.

was it this :

"Yeah homie, in New York, niggas like your vocals
But that song in New York, dawg your ass is local"

hmmm.... such an amazing diss , how did 50 think of it or maybe you thought the chorus was real cool

"Clickity clank clickity clank
The money goes into my piggy bank

Yeah yeah, get more money, more money
Yeah"

shit god damn man , wake the fuck up !!!
Maybe you should just stop assuming that I thought 50's diss was good. Maybe if you had checked my sig, you'd realize I fucking despise 50.

Ask questions dogg, don't fucking assume, then you have the nerve to call me retarded when you just go off on a tantrum without even asking me to explain myself?

Fucking children, man.

in cop voice*

sir, please pull out and back away from the dick.
I have written IN MY SIG that I despise 50 Cent, so then you reply by telling me I'm riding his dick?

Wow...I guess there is just no middle ground with any of you people, huh?

seriously. nas isnt the only one that can tear 50 a new one. i guess this line is good
Well, I haven't seen anyone else do it yet. And believe me, I'm DYING for someone to end 50's career. I hate the fucker. But I'm not about to jump on and ride Jada's dick because he put out a diss on 50. If it ain't up to snuff it ain't up to snuff, and Jada's diss is not any better than 50's. Both suck.

"this fat nigga thought lean back was in da club/my shit sold 11 million/ his shit was a dud".

htf is that good. i guess hip hop is only about selling i guess. and youre talking about hip hop going down the drain nowadays. no wonder youre known as the biggest gunit dickrider
You don't pay any fucking attention, do you? How am I known as G Unit's biggest dickryder when I fucking hate them?

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about dude.

I think jason g 718 is right in a way none of these diss records are all that man.I mean these diss record aren't going 2 chance shit. 50's diss records aren't going 2 chance shit Jada and Fat Joe diss aren't going 2 chance shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.