LOL Fat Joe's Diss Track Is Betta Then Jadakiss

Jadakiss supposed to be a battle rapper and Fat Joe is the person makin love tracks for bitchez and Fat Joes diss track turns out betta then Jada's, i thought Jada's diss is aight, had 1 decent line ''Take a life tiem to see kiss, had to get shot 9 times to be rich'' but Fat Joe had some hot 1s 2 ''you see MJ in the hood more then Curtis'' lmao and '' Locked up in the house sterioded up'' and ''Oh yea you got 65 n*iggas on your team and they not from southside jamicia queens, then all in blue, im just speaking the truth'' and the lines about the vibes awards, shit i aint even a fan of Fat Joes but he impressed me with this diss track, what diss song do y'all think is betta jadas or joes :thumb:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
"picture kiss not coming out swinging , like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out swinging"

"i did real songs with big not some made up shits"

"you aint get shot again , so whats your second album about"

Zimbabwe said:
"picture kiss not coming out swinging , like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out swinging"

the other 2 were aight, the 1 i put in bold, shit was whack sorry

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
"picture kiss not coming out swinging , like going to see 50 at a show and he dont come out singing"

"i heard you put a couple good niggas behind bars i might never sell that much but you can bet your last two quaters ill never tell that much"

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
oh and

"you should stick to selling sneakers and clothes , cause out of your whole crew , your flow is the weakest"

and that line about BIG hit hard because it was brutally true!!

''Lets take it back to the vibe awards, were that n*igga disrespected and snuffed your boss, minute ago all i heard is gggg- unit, 50's n*iggas ran and dant even do shit''

''Hate it or love it Games on top,now you jealous of him, when you shit gonna stop''

''this lean back said my shit was dud, tell me have u ever seen him in the club, no no no shorty thats rightttt, you singin more then rappin now 50 that aint rightttttt''

sorry fat joes diss was betta

yeah i think you should go kill yourself. I think Jadas diss was on a whole nother level i was surprised by how strong he brought it.

"your raps are preschool/Made alot of money so be cool/'for i swell up yur lips like seafood"

"you shud just sell clothes and sneakers/cause out of yur whole camp your flows the weakest"

at the end i thought it was coo what he did
it was like u big badass yous an animal like 5 times
then hes like infact you aint an animal ima show these motherfuckrs how to handle you.

Personally i dont think 50 could come close to matching KiSs just from that Im hopin kiss got more up his sleave.

Zimbabwe said:
oh and

"you should stick to selling sneakers and clothes , cause out of your whole crew , your flow is the weakest"

and that line about BIG hit hard because it was brutally true!!
that was an opinon, i hate 50 snitch, but he has a decent flow :thumb:

u muthafuckas don't know shit 50 would ripe dem all up cuz u never here about joe and kiss out in da hood tryin 2 make some G's dey may have lived in da hood but dey never will never comapare 2 50.
cS bIsHoP said:
yeah i think you should go kill yourself. I think Jadas diss was on a whole nother level i was surprised by how strong he brought it.

"your raps are preschool/Made alot of money so be cool/'for i swell up yur lips like seafood"

"you shud just sell clothes and sneakers/cause out of yur whole camp your flows the weakest"

at the end i thought it was coo what he did
it was like u big badass yous an animal like 5 times
then hes like infact you aint an animal ima show these motherfuckrs how to handle you.

Personally i dont think 50 could come close to matching KiSs just from that Im hopin kiss got more up his sleave.

amaruMakaveli82 said:
u muthafuckas don't know shit 50 would ripe dem all up cuz u never here about joe and kiss out in da hood tryin 2 make some G's dey may have lived in da hood but dey never will never comapare 2 50.

Put down the pipe and pick up a book, i heard good things about the dictionary.

amaruMakaveli82 said:

yeah you know kiss got plenty of shit for that bitch ass nigga 50cent!

Rather Unique said:
Jadakiss supposed to be a battle rapper and Fat Joe is the person makin love tracks for bitchez and Fat Joes diss track turns out betta then Jada's, i thought Jada's diss is aight, had 1 decent line ''Take a life tiem to see kiss, had to get shot 9 times to be rich'' but Fat Joe had some hot 1s 2 ''you see MJ in the hood more then Curtis'' lmao and '' Locked up in the house sterioded up'' and ''Oh yea you got 65 n*iggas on your team and they not from southside jamicia queens, then all in blue, im just speaking the truth'' and the lines about the vibes awards, shit i aint even a fan of Fat Joes but he impressed me with this diss track, what diss song do y'all think is betta jadas or joes :thumb:
Really though, when have we ever seen MJ in the hood?

And so 50's on steriods - we've heard that one a million times already.

Jadakiss By Far..And To That Little Bitch Riding On 50's Dick..

Let's Just Remember That Every Ja Diss To 50 Was Replied To Instantly On The Radio By 5-0. What Happened Now? Where He At? His Ghost Writers Don't Have Any Material Yet?

think jada gets points for usin 50's own beat too

and we heard most of Joe's punches on that interview he did, so when i heard Jada's i thought he was "fresher" i guess

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.