LOKI(Ja Rule) - Why

lol @ pac groupies gettin upset, it could never be that he has a brain of his to ditch the name ja rule cos it aint sellin ? lmao. anywayz this sounds ok, quality aint so gud so cant really tell.

If anybody was reffering to me when you said dickryders & groupies tehn you really need to stfu.

My opinion has little to do with 2Pac, it is to do with Ja trying to be something that he's not. It just happens to be that he appears to be copying Tupac.

Had he been copying Biggie, I would've said the exact same shit.

This shit is fucking gay.

I'm getting told by some people that I should stfu because I have 'no love' for 2Pac & then by others I get told to stop riding his dick.

People on here better quit generalizing me as - to those in the know - you are making yourself look foolish.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
DrugBa11ad said:
Look... hes even changin his name like Pac...

tryin to act like hes intelligent and knows something about ancient history and shit...
u know how many people u could say was bitein pac with these statements?

ARon

LOOK AT ALL YOUR NAMES, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BITE PAC MORE THAN ANYONE.
I doubt he is changing his name, like Diddy or whoever, it's probably just like a nickname or some shit, seriously though, why are people getting so worked up about it. I doubt the ones who are like "pac biting" even listen to him, so why do you care.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
2Pac-arab said:
hhhhhhhhhhh i guees next time he will fake his death & drop a records about something like he'll get back ;)
same shit that was said years ago...

but i do think this name is wack as hell

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
how the fuck is ja biting pac?And what rapper hasnt bit pac yet?And pac wasnt the 1st to go under different monikers....Wu tang clan was doing that way be4 him especially alotta other different rap acts on the eastcoast.Instead of people being like'Got damn look how strong pac influence is that he is still changing the game damn near 4 ten years after his death"Instead you guys are like"that fucking biter killhim,faggit gay etc..."Stop and think 4 a moment

You guys will get so mad if people start 4getting about pac then get madder when people try to emulate pac.Dont you people know everybody looks up to legends.Why dont yall talk about who pac bit

nas
biggie
whodini
ice cube etc......

VENOMOUS

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
This is just embarrassing.....

I don't hate Ja or nothing but surely he doesn't think people can't see that he's copying Tupac.

Even when he first says the name, 'they call me Loki!' it sounds like he's trying to be like Tupac.
to be like and to sound like are two different things.4 instance biggie bit bone thugs flow on notorious thugs,Not because he was trying to be like them but because he was trying to sound like them.No idea is original,Its just what you do with it is what counts.

like when snoop bit "drop it like its hot" from lil wayne.Lil wayne aint get mad he acutually said i made it a hot line you made it hot song.This is hiphop people.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
This is just embarrassing.....

I don't hate Ja or nothing but surely he doesn't think people can't see that he's copying Tupac.

Even when he first says the name, 'they call me Loki!' it sounds like he's trying to be like Tupac.
Uhhh, you mean Jay-Z on that last bit? Shit is weak.

Biggie didn't really bite Bone Thugs flow, he just adapted to the track - which was tailored made for Bone flow.

Also, this was a one-off.

Ja has been doing a bunch of shit but like I said, I don't hate him or nothing, it's just he makes himself look like an ass.

No idea is original - this is true, but you can at least try to flip it.

ARon

Rappers bite each other every day, get the fuck over it, its not like he is biting line for line or some shit, it's not like Pac never bit anyone, fuck a style, fuck a haircut, fuck a tatoo, fuck a look, fuck a battle cry, these mother fuckers are human beings, get over it.

VENOMOUS

Crunkadelic said:
Hell yeah. Biggie only did that for one song. It aint like he made that his permenant flow.
yeah but biggie still bit bone flow on that track.whether it was permanent or not he still bit it. Plus how does ja bite pacs flow?I can see yall saying ja biting bone flow but pacs?lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online