Lloyd Banks "THE ROTTEN APPLE" thread. [including NEW songs downloads]

Lloyd Banks "THE ROTTEN APPLE" thread. [featuring interviews, songs & rumors]

The album leaked. That's what they say on gunitworld.com Anyone heard it yet?

Mad props but most of the links don't work anymore... Is the song with Yayo the one which was called "NYC Is Where Im From" cause Banks was sick on this one?

I got it. Rakim's voice ain't on "You Know The Deal". They only sampled his voice. The song is dope, though. The song with Yayo is pretty good too. Speaking of this song, what is Banks sayin' : "I can't play sax and pull a rabbit outta hat/ But I can cock back and pull ?? outta your back/Take that/I show you lil' niggas how to rap/I'm crack that snowy white powder on the track/I told 50 I was gonna take it to the top/Get close or get popped like ?? bakin' outta the pot/My goons are loyal they strip you niggas on the spot/And nobody scared inside Jamaica but the cops/And speakin' of cops you bitches better stop squeelin'/If I get knocked I put bread on your head about a million"

Where's the song "Death Wish" on which he's supposed to diss Jada and Fat Joe?

Havent had a good chance to listen to it really yet, but the last song "Gilmore" is hot! It sounds like shit on my pc though.. But it bumps hard in my car :thumb:

i think it starts off real strong, the first 5 tracks are nice....help and hands up are good as well so 7 if u wanna count those 2...after that the tracks are kinda hit and miss, the beats are the best on those imo...after 2 listens its a solid album. Has some real nice production early then it kinda switches up and gets a lil 2 slow for me on the girly tracks. But with as much bullshit thats been released this year especially in the south this is easily one of the better releases. On alotta the tracks its noticeable that hes not reliant on his punches as he was with his last album.

Best tracks on the album...

Rotten Apple
Survival
Playboy 2
Cake
Make a Move
Hands Up
Help
Get Clapped
Gilmores
You Know The Deal

the rest of the tracks i find myself skipping or uninterested in...

overall the good about this album outweighs the bad by a large margin. If you liked the Hunger For More you're gonna like this one, after those joints i mentioned the production is a bit hit or miss so u might like the production on his first album better. Imo he didnt have a song on this album as strong as Southside Story, or Till The End on this album thats all it was really missing imo. Otherwise, the flows, multis, and the punches (tho not as many as last time) are still here along with the usual from banks, i just wish he woulda used more storytelling joints on this album cuz thats where he shines at, they shoulda put my house on here that beat was :damn ...theres alotta nice beats and songs, along with a few mediocre tracks but overall Its a solid 3.5 album.

it might grow on me a little more but thats how i feel off a couple listens.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea been listening to it...man he got too grimey on this

there is a song where i couldnt even tell the hook from the verses (change). He needed to do more songs like;

Gilmores
iceman
rotten apple
playboy 2

the rnb hooks were SHOCKING...especially 'help'

im really dissapointed...he needs to go back to the hunger for more on beg for mercy and make his songs catchy

We don't tolerate the cock blockin out the bricks,
We got fifths, with them cop stoppers and the clips,
Watch your mouth bitch, these rocks poppin out the wrist,
And my outfits, are eyestoppas for the chicks.

They block out cop in the song survival. Album is good, gotten listen to it more to appreciate it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.