list shocking things said in a song

HellRazor05 said:
"D-Block, D-Block, howl like a wolf
Tell you mother I'll throw her child off a roof." -Styles
There's nothing shocking whatsoever about this. The "child" is most likely a man in this context. Styles may as well be saying, "I'll throw you off a roof".

And I still think "Fuck the police" is the most shocking thing said on a record. I never heard of Necro or DMX getting a letter from the FBI because of what they said on a record. Damn people, NWA shook up the world!!!!!!!! Or at least America.......

"I'll kidnap your daughter, / kill your wife, hit the funeral and tell you just who gave the order." - 2Pac, "Made Niggaz"

"... Snap out of it, it's just a girl, / it's just the world, it's just a life. / It's just a rusty gamble-knife / wedged between my ribs, scratching my heart up tonight. / ... So much PCP, I changed my name to Watermouth. / Pumping acid ace, I walked into a Jewish slaughterhouse, / throw myself on the hook, now that's the chorus, / got split from my neck to my dick, now that's what poor is. / Hollow Man, look at all my dangling parts, / dropping to the gutter with a piece of you in my heart. / ... Right now, my skin is getting stripped off, / each one of my limbs is covered in thick sauce. / My head hits the convale, I'm thinking a brail of cent, / I'm watching a movie alone and you're sucking somebody's dick. / Six seconds left, when I die, I'm gonna' find her / on some Poker-dice shit, while my face goes through the grinder." - Cage, "Suicidal Failure"

"I search for bitches hitch hiking, pick 'em up, put a wack tape in. / If they bob their heads, I'll strip 'em naked and rape 'em." - Copywrite, "Tower of Babble"

ArtsyGirl

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
There's nothing shocking whatsoever about this. The "child" is most likely a man in this context. Styles may as well be saying, "I'll throw you off a roof".

And I still think "Fuck the police" is the most shocking thing said on a record. I never heard of Necro or DMX getting a letter from the FBI because of what they said on a record. Damn people, NWA shook up the world!!!!!!!! Or at least America.......
Yeah thats the most widespread shocking thing said in a song, especially for the time it was released. Theres sicker things been said but none as criticized as fuck the police.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.