list shocking things said in a song

Tonio1986 said:
Daddy wanted to be rich, so mama was a bitch. Sally her name, he likes his little daughter, but he thought it was a must to hold Sally`s head under the water, cause she cried at night in the bed, when daddy split her virgin pussy and cum over her head like a mad.

Mac Mall
what song is this

Farzin

Tonio1986 said:
Daddy wanted to be rich, so mama was a bitch. Sally her name, he likes his little daughter, but he thought it was a must to hold Sally`s head under the water, cause she cried at night in the bed, when daddy split her virgin pussy and cum over her head like a mad.

Mac Mall
yea that gets my vote so far.

BTW i sai DO NOT mention dance with the devil but obviously nobody read my post just the title.

When you think about it biggie did say some disturbing stuff.

Let's see if someone can find something worse than tonio already did.

each hoe remains the same, the age keeps from 12- 67 years range
it's the the battle of cum sluts, battle of cumsluts

so many by necro, we would b here all day

Farzin

each hoe remains the same, the age keeps from 12- 67 years range
it's the the battle of cum sluts, battle of cumsluts

so many by necro, we would b here all day
i dont know thats not sooooo shocking and bad.

but this one is.....

My stomach got young dead orphans in it
I eat from trash cans at abortion clinics

Jus Allah - White Nightmare

i cant seem to decide which is the worse off the quotes that have been listed.

again DMX - more 2 a song

Its not the most shocking, but very hard, listen to it. He sounds like a hard ass motherfucker.

"X, I didnt know it was set up! GET UP COCKSUCKIN MOTHERFUCKER SHUT UP (please!) SHUT UP! "PAH!" "PAH!" FUCK YOU NIGGA, FROM THE HOOD TO THE WOOD FUCK YOU NIGGA, THIS IS FOR MY DOGS..."

"attempted murder i didn't mean to hurt her, i hadn't ate in two years i just wanted a cheeseburger"

also "so bring it on i'm ready to slaughter sittin' in church drinkin a 40 of holy water"

both by Gangsta Nip when he was on "bring it on" by the geto boys (great posse track BTW)

Farzin

also "so bring it on i'm ready to slaughter sittin' in church drinkin a 40 of holy water"
haha this one made me laugh.

"I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my dick cuz I fucked a corpse."
yes that one shocked me when i heard it for the first time. DMX has said some shocking things in his songs.

By the way, thats a nice thread.
Thanks i thought it would be somehting different and cool to read quotes of some disturbing shit lol.

BTW where in frankfurt do you live?

Farzin

^its not like i jerk off to some sick (as in disgusting) lyrics and its not really my thing to hear it all over a song but i wouldnt mind a line or 2 that shock you. I was just curious to know what the most shocking line ever is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.