list shocking things said in a song

Farzin

List some of the most shocking lines you have ever heard.

for example DMX "...and if you have a daughter older than 15 i am'a rape her."

yes yes and immortal technique - dance with the devil (DONT MENTION THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!) thanks

drop some lines or parts of a verse. DO NOT drop a whole verse please thats just too much. Thanks

Leave your thoughts on lines and lets see if we can find the most shocking thing ever said in hip hop.

half of the shit Bizzare says and most of the Slim Shady LP and some of the Marshall Matthers LP...talking about raping his mom and other sick shit....and Bizzare is just crazy....i don't even want to get in to that

I hate rappers who spit shocking lyrics too much, shit sounds gimmicky like Marilyn Manson. Dance with the Devil, pretty much, only exists to shock. That X line, though, I felt that line because X actually reveals a part of his true self/psyche with that whole song, that's why nobody in the game ever fucks around him. Dance with the Devil is like Jackass. IT spits verbal Jackass.

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
ramza34 said:
I hate rappers who spit shocking lyrics too much, shit sounds gimmicky like Marilyn Manson. Dance with the Devil, pretty much, only exists to shock. That X line, though, I felt that line because X actually reveals a part of his true self/psyche with that whole song, that's why nobody in the game ever fucks around him. Dance with the Devil is like Jackass. IT spits verbal Jackass.
*cough*K Solo*cough*

haha, i didnt wanna be the one 2 say a ja rule line but fuck it:

Em ya claim ya mamma's a crack head
and kim is a known slut
so what's halie gonna be when she grow's up?

i heard that and my face just went :eek: :eek: :eek:

Will

"my homie like to kidnap kids,
fuck em in the ass throw em over the bridge"

off whats beef think thats how the line goes, sum sick shit by big there

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
K-Solo?:Confused:?
Has he shockin`lyrics too?
check out brotha lynch song..icp..horrorcore shit..my favorite style @ tha moment

Will said:
"my homie like to kidnap kids,
fuck em in the ass throw em over the bridge"

off whats beef think thats how the line goes, sum sick shit by big there
for real thats disgusting right there. thats the first lines that sprung to mind when i read the thread title. :eek:

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
K-Solo?:Confused:?
Has he shockin`lyrics too?
check out brotha lynch song..icp..horrorcore shit..my favorite style @ tha moment
nah, someone said no one fucks with X, then the other guy mentioned K Solo, who dissed DMX for stealing his song

Daddy wanted to be rich, so mama was a bitch. Sally her name, he likes his little daughter, but he thought it was a must to hold Sally`s head under the water, cause she cried at night in the bed, when daddy split her virgin pussy and cum over her head like a mad.

Mac Mall

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.