Lil' Wayne's on that shit again

roaches

From "I Miss My Dawgs" to this shit. You know, even Young Money is broken up now? Currensy is the only one who's still with Wayne.

From AHH:

AllHipHop.com: Recently, we interviewed Juvenile and he didn't have the nicest things to say about you. He said that you aren't really in the streets like you rap about and that you didn't earn that tattoo tear like everybody else normally does. Do you want to respond to that?

Lil' Wayne: Oh yeah - tell him to come say that in my face next time he sees me and then your gonna see me with another tattoo tear - boy! Tell him that straight up, don't even put that in my article, just call him or his manager, or whoever you had to call to get that interview poppin' off. Call him back and let him know, "I told Wayne what you said and he said, when you see him, tell him that and you are gonna be the next tear drop on his face." P*ssy!

AllHipHop.com: I wasn't the one who interviewed him, I was just told he said that.

Lil' Wayne: F**k Juvenile! F**k B.G.! F**k Mannie Fresh! What up Turk, that's my n***a.

AllHipHop.com: You want me to print that?

Lil' Wayne: F**k them niggas, son. Straight up! I say f**k them n***as.

AllHipHop.com: As you know, B.G. has the diss track, so people are wondering where all this is coming from…

Lil' Wayne: From the heart, f**k B.G.. Don't even tell me what B.G. or Juve said, I have the number two album in the country and them n***as can't even sell out a club. Them n***as are hurting man. Them n***a’s girlfriends are calling me everyday talking about they wanna suck my d*ck – f**k them n***as! I wish I never met them.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
So Wayne is trying to tell us he's a killer?

I don't think he does interviews very well... I'll just keep picking the albums up. And taking what he says with a pinch of salt.

his music is weak so is his street cred.

He never sold crack
He isn't a blood
He didn't kill anyone
He won't kill Juvie

He does however, give Baby open mouth kisses

fuckin clown

Bank Robber said:
3 talentless rappers going at it

the irony...
lol

it is like some soap opera shit,plus from wat everyone from the N.O. is saying wayne fake anyway and a wanna be blood.so i guess we can't only give flak to GAME.

roaches

Everyone knows that Wayne is fake as shit, but I'm aghast that you people are still saying he, B.G., and Juvenile are talentless.

Chronic

Bank Robber said:
Yes, because they're all modern day Rakims, right?
As a firm supporter of Necro you really shouldn't post shit like that lol.

You all sound like a bunch of rap haters, "they only talk about money and violence!".

Wayne must be on some kind of drugs.

ARon

I like laughing at people.
This is kind of sad. Miss my Dawgs was a tight track, seemed like Wayne was really reachin out. Ironic almost the same thing that brought them up seperated them, money. And to think I started hopin for another Hot Boys album.

lmao aristotle i did too.. i was like hopefully some good happens cause ever interview weezy was like i love them they my brothers

now this shit lol.. its really over

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.