Lil' Wayne's on that shit again

1. Out of all the Hot Boys, Wayne was always the one who tried to keep all of them bonded. At first, they wasn't fuckin' with each other after they all split. But Wayne wanted to be cool cause they pratically fam. Sop he reached out, even when Juvie and B.G. was droppin' disses left and right, he never replied. But after "Fireman" dropped, B.G. comes out the blue with "Triggaman", which was fucked up. So if I was Wayne, I'd retaliate, also. He tried to keep 'em 2gether, but some shit just wasn't meant to be.

2. Read the rest of the interview, you fucks. Wayne says himself that he isn't a Blood.

3. Wayne caught a charge when he was younger if I'm not mistaken. So I'm quite sure he was a pusher.

4. The tatted tear can mean both, actually. Either you killed someone or someone close 2 you was killed.

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but Wayne says the interview is fake. If you look back on his other interviews and compare his responses it seems fake.

haunted said:
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but Wayne says the interview is fake. If you look back on his other interviews and compare his responses it seems fake.
Yeah and also, when the fuck did Wayne start having beef with Fresh, how did this come about, info anyone?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lil wayne is the one of the best rapper alive in his age group for 1.Not to mention he has been in the game 4 over 10 years.And y is nobody speaKING ON THE FACT HE HAD GOT THEM UTP NIGGAZ CHAINS SNATCH and all juve did was down play it.And whoever said the beats are the only reason lil wayne is so good is bullshit and might i add i cant listen to anything else since ive been listening 2 the carter2.

VENOMOUS said:
lil wayne is the one of the best rapper alive in his age group for 1.Not to mention he has been in the game 4 over 10 years.And y is nobody speaKING ON THE FACT HE HAD GOT THEM UTP NIGGAZ CHAINS SNATCH and all juve did was down play it.And whoever said the beats are the only reason lil wayne is so good is bullshit and might i add i cant listen to anything else since ive been listening 2 the carter2.

so me some of his lyrics that prove this. Talentless might be a stretch but everyone knwo nowadays you dont need too much of it to be a hit maker. I come from La, and when I went back this past winter people we're shitten on Wayne, mainly cuz they view him as a sale-out (Juvie went through the same shit when he became huge for a moment). Comapred to some of the other hitmakers of past(AZ had a hit with "Suagr Hill", Nas, Jay-Z, 2pac, Biggie, Scarface) and present (Outkast, Ludacris) they are lacking in the talent pool.

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
lmao aristotle i did too.. i was like hopefully some good happens cause ever interview weezy was like i love them they my brothers

now this shit lol.. its really over

I wanna see what they do. It seems like every rapper is talking a big game but not backing it up. I mean these people are supposed to be street right?What street nigga would let another nigga (espcially if they ain't street) talk mess bout them. If they were really as hood as they say someone should ahve already been beat down or killed. Street niggas dont play that shit (just look at the crime rates of Louisiana,SoCal,and Houston by itself)

Str8UpMenace said:
Lyrically.. Wayne aint nothin special..

His flow is always on point.. and although his voice is debateble I like it.. he lights up guest appearences..

his voice has gotten better with age, by the time he's 28 its should be less annoying. "Reciept" is a good song though.

Str8UpMenace said:
Bein' street aint about the amount of people you kill or how many you beat down.. it's a mentality forced upon you.. and most MC's front that shit..

real street niggas do real street things, plain and simple. I was raised in the ghetto but I don't consider my self street espcailly now. Knowing this, I live in 'burbs but I was raised in the ghetto and talk like it too, does that make me street? I don't think so and I use the same with most these cats like Wayne who are just runnin there mouths. If he from the streets then this beef shoudlnt even last a month and vice versa in Juvie/BG case, although I feel BG is mo gutta then both of them cats

You aint got to kill someone to be street.. or beat anybody down.. I don't care where you from what does that prove? You aint gotta be from the ghetto to be street neither.. or a particular race.. street is a mentality..

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
GhettoStar said:
real street niggas do real street things, plain and simple. I was raised in the ghetto but I don't consider my self street espcailly now. Knowing this, I live in 'burbs but I was raised in the ghetto and talk like it too, does that make me street? I don't think so and I use the same with most these cats like Wayne who are just runnin there mouths. If he from the streets then this beef shoudlnt even last a month and vice versa in Juvie/BG case, although I feel BG is mo gutta then both of them cats

look all who lil wayne was raised by dope boys.Baby is a known killa/dope boy it aint a secret and lil wayne hyasnt commercial his flow yet.But im a quote what lil wayne says"whenever this rap shit get boring im normal"-lil wayne.

nd i dont give a fuck i got rate that nigga up there with the best of the best in in hiphop 4 crying out loud he has put out at least 10 albums worth of material in the last 2 years .his hard work is paying off and he is getting better and better.Lil wayne is going 2 be that nigga watch ive seen people go from hating on him 2 str8 up loving him and i am 1 of them.

VENOMOUS said:
nd i dont give a fuck i got rate that nigga up there with the best of the best in in hiphop
If he's in your favorite rappers of all time, then that's all good, but to say that he belongs up there with the "best of the best" in hip-hop, then you're out of your mind. There's nothing that TRULY separates him from most other rappers. He talks that same street bullshit that I've been hearing for the past 15-20 years of my life, except in a "unique" voice, to put it lightly. I'm not hating on Wayne, I believe the music he puts out is decent, but he definitely has no chance of ever being in the top ten of hip-hop.
VENOMOUS said:
4 crying out loud he has put out at least 10 albums worth of material in the last 2 years
Uh... are you sure about that? In the past two years, he has only put out The Carter and The Carter II, and I'm sure he's done a few mixtapes, but I doubt all of his released work equates to "10 albums worth" in that timeframe.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.