Lil Wayne

Mase said:
What is up with this quote on your site too mate?
As I've told people in here before, any questions you have about my site, you can email me privately and I'll talk to you about it, that is why there is an option on my site to email me.

jason_g_718 said:
So if you want to get technical, an emcee is ANYONE who is the host of a party/ceremony type of event. So when Puffy holds his annual birthday parties, he's an emcee.
I know.

jason_g_718 said:
Me...I prefer to refer and do refer to the "battler/freestyling" definition of emcee.
I dont see that definition anywhere. A definition created inside jason_g_718's head perhaps?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Now...I'm not necessarily saying Wayne ISN'T an emcee, I'm saying that I don't know if he is. I guess I have to do some research on him to see what his background is and shit because nobody else other than you is supporting this statement. So, I'll do some research on Wayne.
dog lil wayne has been in the rap game since 11 years old started ghost writing at 14(he is also a known ghost writer)when he was on the hot boys he was 13/14...he is 22 now hes been in the rap game 4 11 years homie.

chronic why dont u just school him.
:rolleyes:

and im telling you jason that lil wayne is a emcee when you said he is just a raapper.
I don't recall saying he's just a rapper. I recall saying that I don't know what his background is so I don't know if he is an emcee. I'm going to do some research on him. I was under the impression Wayne is a rapper, not a battler. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm saying I'm going to look into it.

dog there a difference between dick riding and promoting a emcee.i dont start a million and one threads on one artist i like.i just up old ones.And i have been on this board since 2001..although i have no rank on here ive been onheresschooling fool years.so whatever.im proud of myself i havent clowned you yet.and once and 4 all hiohop didnt start out as battling...it started out as party music.
Dude, stop bragging about how many years you been a member here. Nobody cares. And again, you ain't fooling anyone by saying "I haven't clowned you yet", dogg, all you do is stalk me through posts dogging me all the fucking time. So don't evey try it.

And you're right, rap didn't start out battling, it started out with people freestyling. Only at the time they just called it rhyming. That is what turned into those same freestylers grabbing mics at parties and hyping up the DJ, which they then became "hype men" a la Flava Flav, and then, as you said in a previous post, that evolved into the creation of battle records.

VENOMOUS

people werent only freestyling alot of those rhymes were written be4 hand back in those days.Im stalking you?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get real.

VENOMOUS said:
dog lil wayne has been in the rap game since 11 years old started ghost writing at 14(he is also a known ghost writer)when he was on the hot boys he was 13/14...he is 22 now hes been in the rap game 4 11 years homie.
How many fucking times do I have to tell you I don't know anything about Lil Wayne. Other than the shit he used to do with CMM back years ago, I don't know anything about him. Never listened to him really. I was not a fan of the CMM crew, Juvenile, any of them guys.

My best friend just bought me this CD yesterday. She didn't know what rap albums to buy me because she's a complete death metal/goth metal/heavy metal freak (i.e. shit like HIM, Mudvayne, Slipknot). I just happen to like the album.

I said, I'm going to do some research on him, you don't have to start telling me shit.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
How many fucking times do I have to tell you I don't know anything about Lil Wayne. Other than the shit he used to do with CMM back years ago, I don't know anything about him. Never listened to him really. I was not a fan of the CMM crew, Juvenile, any of them guys.

I said, I'm going to do some research on him, you don't have to start telling me shit.
catching feelings? you said you didnt know much about him then when i start to school you about him you catch a attitude? lol

jason_g_718 said:
Now...I'm not necessarily saying Wayne ISN'T an emcee, I'm saying that I don't know if he is. I guess I have to do some research on him to see what his background is and shit because nobody else other than you is supporting this statement. So, I'll do some research on Wayne.
Of course Lil Wayne is a fucking MC. Dont worry about doing research on Lil Wayne, do some research on basic Hip Hop. You are really thick dude..
Your definition of MC is wrong, you can think it is correct all you want, but it wont stop you continuing to make a fool of yourself.

Mase said:
Of course Lil Wayne is a fucking MC. Dont worry about doing research on Lil Wayne, do some research on basic Hip Hop. You are really thick dude..
LOL, ok.

Your definition of MC is wrong, you can think it is correct all you want, but it wont stop you continuing to make a fool of yourself.
:thumb:

By the way as I said already 5 or 6 times, I'm not using "my" definition of an emcee. I'm using the one that I've heard some of the most famous emcee's use in interviews and such.

catching feelings?
LMAO! I laugh when you type shit like this. You think you have way too much power over people you don't know, and you like that phrase way too much.

you said you didnt know much about him then when i start to school you about him you catch a attitude? lol
Catch an attitude? Since when is halfway agreeing with you and telling you that your arguments have inspired me to reasearch Wayne "catching an attitude"?

What's wrong? I'm actually being nice to you and you can't handle it?

VENOMOUS said:
uhm need i say more lmaooooooooooooooo? im the one being nice remember that Mr. you know me so well.
You got a real twisted view of yourself.

*the lyrics to Carly Simon's "You're So Vein" suddenly pops in my head*

Lok

You know, I noticed something very interesting...every time jason_g_718 makes a thread it goes over 5 pages in a single day...all I can say is...WTF?

P.S: its not really interesting

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
You got a real twisted view of yourself.

*the lyrics to Carly Simon's "You're So Vein" suddenly pops in my head*
lmfao you really need to take a look at the boy in the mirror.happy belated 28th birthday:thumb:

VENOMOUS

Sentenced said:
You know, I noticed something very interesting...every time jason_g_718 makes a thread it goes over 5 pages in a single day...all I can say is...WTF?

P.S: its not really interesting
lmao yeah i realize that to.I think its because of his ignorance.bur\t i dont think its gonna make it to 5 pages.

www.youngmoneyent.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.