Lil Eazy Songs

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Eazy E. = Molded westcoast rap. Was a great business man and gave us some of the best westcoast artist.

Can't deny what Eazy did for the rap game. Rapping or not. I salute him and give his son some time, the dude can blow and actually bring the westcoast to what it was. I garentee that.

haunted said:
Eazy-e sucked at rapping, he couldnt even write his own lyrics

mother fucker was a gangsta not a rapper, barely started rappin late in his 20's, made millions of off it, hustled everybodys ass and kept it real

jason_g_718 said:
Amazon.com.

Or any other website on the net that sells DVD's probably.

Also, I'm sure you're local movie rental store should have it, I know mine does.

It's seriously a wonder how you've never heard of this DVD...it's one of the most famous and well known on the situation.

Ive seen it on t.v. but i want to buy it.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Translation...

"you won't agree with me so I finally give up".
yo if thats how your stupid ass wants to take it.then more power 2 you.If you really think eazy e had no big role in nwa sucess then you can continue to live in ignorance

VENOMOUS said:
yo if thats how your stupid ass wants to take it.then more power 2 you.If you really think eazy e had no big role in nwa sucess then you can continue to live in ignorance
Jesus Christ you obvlivious idiot.

I said I give him credit for funding the NWA...but that's where the credit ends.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.