Lil Eazy Songs

VENOMOUS said:
how u gonna tell some one to know there history when you are way older then him and all you know is 2pac and the mothafukkaz on aftermath records with as few pop rappers here and there.The person who signs the checks Is running everything,everyboss has workers.
Uhm and please dont 4 get about bone thugs and harmony.They are one of hiphops biggest groups ever.Eazy e discovered them.And lets not 4 get real mutha phucking gees shits all over dre day.

Correct :thumb: jason doesnt know shit about hip hop.

how u gonna tell some one to know there history when you are way older then him and all you know is 2pac and the mothafukkaz on aftermath records with as few pop rappers here and there.
Dogg...let it go man. Both yours and Hurts' obsession with trying to discredit me is seriously becoming pathetic. Let it go, man....move on in life.

The person who signs the checks Is running everything,everyboss has workers.
...the fuck? What the hell are you on about here?

Uhm and please dont 4 get about bone thugs and harmony.They are one of hiphops biggest groups ever.Eazy e discovered them.And lets not 4 get real mutha phucking gees shits all over dre day.
OK, I'll give you Bone Thugs. He did find them, but he didn't mold their talent. Bone Thugs already had talent, Eazy again, just put the money into them. I mean, I'll give Eazy the credit he deserves. Had he not put money into NWA and founded Ruthless Records, rap music would have had a much harder time going mainstream. HOWEVER, Eazy's credit ends and being a fincancer and that's all.

He obviously knew talent when he saw it though, so I'll give him that.

i dont even have to reply to this kid
Yet you do. :rolleyes:

somebody thats got a page dedicated to christina aguilera is also hardcore?
Who said I was "hardcore"? And what do you consider "hardcore"?

And don't even front dogg, if you had the chance to tap Christina, you'd cream your pants before you could get them off your body.

and who the fuck are you telling me about rap you say respect to eminem but non for biggie man theres something wrong with u i see why nobody on this board like u
I don't like Biggie. He may have been talented, but he was also a balless coward and fraud (don't believe me? Peep out the documentary "Biggie and Tupac". His own homeboys and his own mother say that he wasn't what he claimed to be)

As for who on this board "likes me"....I hardly care about people I don't know and whether or not they "like me". I have friends in real life that I see in the flesh.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Dogg...let it go man. Both yours and Hurts' obsession with trying to discredit me is seriously becoming pathetic. Let it go, man....move on in life.
i have no problems with so i really dont know what your talking about.All i do is debate with you.Nothing more nothing less.Plus i never resort to name calling unless you did it first

jason said:
...the fuck? What the hell are you on about here?
IM SAYING eazy e is the boss,he signed the checks because of him dre and the whole westcoast blew up but dre took it to another level.He was ceo the ceo tells the producers what to do.Even if eazy e never wrote anything which i highly doubt.Hed still be the biggest factor in in why n.w.a is as big as they were asides from the help of terry heller

JASON said:
OK, I'll give you Bone Thugs. He did find them, but he didn't mold their talent. Bone Thugs already had talent, Eazy again, just put the money into them. I mean, I'll give Eazy the credit he deserves. Had he not put money into NWA and founded Ruthless Records, rap music would have had a much harder time going mainstream. HOWEVER, Eazy's credit ends and being a fincancer and that's all.

He obviously knew talent when he saw it though, so I'll give him that.
every good a and r person knows talent when they see or hear it and easy e did mold bone thugs and harmony.I mean do you really think all eazy e did was finace shit?

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
Yet you do. :rolleyes:

I don't like Biggie. He may have been talented, but he was also a balless coward and fraud (don't believe me? Peep out the documentary "Biggie and Tupac". His own homeboys and his own mother say that he wasn't what he claimed to be)

As for who on this board "likes me"....I hardly care about people I don't know and whether or not they "like me". I have friends in real life that I see in the flesh.
i guess you never seen thug immortal wear tupac so called homies said he wasnt what he appeared to be.Plus biggie was really a street nigga.He just exagarated alot of his shit which every rapper does.His own mama said he was selling dope and hanging out on the corners etc.......

i have no problems with so i really dont know what your talking about.All i do is debate with you.Nothing more nothing less.Plus i never resort to name calling unless you did it first
LMAO @ "I have no problems".

Who you tryin' to fool, man? Everyone in here knows you and Hurts and to a less extent Aban and Frank Grimes all tryin' to clown me or dogg me every chance you get. Who you tryin' to fool? If you "have no problem" with me, then why you saying that I don't know "shit about hip hop other than 2pac"? What the fuck is that?

Like I said, dogg...let it go.

IM SAYING eazy e is the boss,he signed the checks because of him dre and the whole westcoast blew up but dre took it to another level.He was ceo the ceo tells the producers what to do.Even if eazy e never wrote anything which i highly doubt.Hed still be the biggest factor in in why n.w.a is as big as they were asides from the help of terry heller
Talk about who doesn't know their rap history... The name is JERRY Heller, not "Terry".

Also, you giving homeboy too much credit. He was the NWA financeer, that's it. Live with it.

every good a and r person knows talent when they see or hear it and easy e did mold bone thugs and harmony.I mean do you really think all eazy e did was finace shit?
Do you really believe he did more?

i guess you never seen thug immortal
Seen it? I own it.

wear tupac so called homies said he wasnt what he appeared to be.
I don't think anyone once said that. You didn't pay attention to that video at all, did you? Watch again. They don't say anything about Pac that Pac didn't say about himself.

In addition to that, I think the people that we all know from Pac's life are much more credible than just some dudes he lived with for a short time.

Plus biggie was really a street nigga.He just exagarated alot of his shit which every rapper does.His own mama said he was selling dope and hanging out on the corners etc.......
When did Voletta say he sold dope? She says on "Biggie and Tupac" that he didn't. Also, as I think it may have been Pittsey pointed, out, EVERYONE of Biggie's crew, including his moms talks about how when he was a kid he would let friends come to the apartment and play his video games for a quarter a pop. People who claim to have been brought up the way Biggie said he was don't have video games. Check the pictures out in Biggie and Tupac that his mom gave Nick Bloomfield, man.

Biggie was a fraud.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ "I have no problems".

Who you tryin' to fool, man? Everyone in here knows you and Hurts and to a less extent Aban and Frank Grimes all tryin' to clown me or dogg me every chance you get. Who you tryin' to fool? If you "have no problem" with me, then why you saying that I don't know "shit about hip hop other than 2pac"? What the fuck is that?

Like I said, dogg...let it go.
1ST Off like i said i have no problems with you till you start name calling and so what if i clown on you.You shouldnt put yourself in a postion to get clowned on. Plus when i said "you dont know shit about hiphop etc....."that my opion based on certain post i read from you. thats what the fuck that is.

JASON said:
Talk about who doesn't know their rap history... The name is JERRY Heller, not "Terry".
PLEASE that just weak, i misspelled the t with the j
jason said:
Also, you giving homeboy too much credit. He was the NWA financeer, that's it. Live with it.

Do you really believe he did more?
YOU TELLING ME IM GIVING ONE OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF GANGSTA RAP TO MUCH CREDIT?He was more then the financer he was the man behind the whole machine of the nwa movement...how do you know exactly what eazy e do from what he didnt do?

1ST Off like i said i have no problems with you till you start name calling and so what if i clown on you.You shouldnt put yourself in a postion to get clowned on. Plus when i said "you dont know shit about hiphop etc....."that my opion based on certain post i read from you. thats what the fuck that is.
In other words "I'm not going to admit I'm an asshole, but I'll continue being one". If you're going to say "Jason knows hit about hip hop", then state it as your opinion, not as a fact.

YOU TELLING ME IM GIVING ONE OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF GANGSTA RAP TO MUCH CREDIT?He was more then the financer he was the man behind the whole machine of the nwa movement...how do you know exactly what eazy e do from what he didnt do?
HAHA. Dogg here is making me laugh. You're too funny.

Funniest thing is, I even have Eazy listed under my list of people I have respect for, but I just don't ride his dick like he created rap music.

Dre and Cube were 50 times more responsible for NWA than Eazy was. ANYONE can put money into a group of musicians...but that money can't make them popular.

yo you guys need to stop fighting. Eazy E was ruthless and he was someone who was just sooo gangster. He was one of the members of the most influencial rap group NWA. Because of him and NWA rap is where it is. Gotta show respect.

Biggie and Tupac

jason_g_718 said:
Seen it? I own it.

I don't think anyone once said that. You didn't pay attention to that video at all, did you? Watch again. They don't say anything about Pac that Pac didn't say about himself.

In addition to that, I think the people that we all know from Pac's life are much more credible than just some dudes he lived with for a short time.

When did Voletta say he sold dope? She says on "Biggie and Tupac" that he didn't. Also, as I think it may have been Pittsey pointed, out, EVERYONE of Biggie's crew, including his moms talks about how when he was a kid he would let friends come to the apartment and play his video games for a quarter a pop. People who claim to have been brought up the way Biggie said he was don't have video games. Check the pictures out in Biggie and Tupac that his mom gave Nick Bloomfield, man.

Biggie was a fraud.

Where can you get this documentary from????

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
In other words "I'm not going to admit I'm an asshole, but I'll continue being one". If you're going to say "Jason knows hit about hip hop", then state it as your opinion, not as a fact.
Like i said be4 it was my opion and even if i didnt is it so hard to see that was a opionated statment:rolleyes:

JASON said:
HAHA. Dogg here is making me laugh. You're too funny.

Funniest thing is, I even have Eazy listed under my list of people I have respect for, but I just don't ride his dick like he created rap music.

Dre and Cube were 50 times more responsible for NWA than Eazy was. ANYONE can put money into a group of musicians...but that money can't make them popular.
I know thats how you ride eminems dick,Like eminem created rap music.Let me ask you this if n.w.a had no finacial backing where would they be? where would ice cube,dre,yella and ren be.Everybody had role to play in n.w.a.They were all pioneers,so 4 you to say eazy-e had a small roll with n.w.a is utter bullshit imo.

MAKaveli_10 said:
yo you guys need to stop fighting. Eazy E was ruthless and he was someone who was just sooo gangster. He was one of the members of the most influencial rap group NWA. Because of him and NWA rap is where it is. Gotta show respect.
Yeah, Eazy was so gangsta, that's why he got took by Big Suge. :rolleyes:

MAKaveli_10 said:
Where can you get this documentary from????
Amazon.com.

Or any other website on the net that sells DVD's probably.

Also, I'm sure you're local movie rental store should have it, I know mine does.

It's seriously a wonder how you've never heard of this DVD...it's one of the most famous and well known on the situation.

I know thats how you ride eminems dick,Like eminem created rap music.
Didn't you just curse the shit out of me in another thread for calling you a Lil Wayne dick rider? Yet what are you doing here?

Since I like 2pac like 5 times more than Eminem, I'd hardly say Eminem created rap.

Let me ask you this if n.w.a had no finacial backing where would they be? where would ice cube,dre,yella and ren be.
Dogg, I told you I give Eazy props for putting the money into NWA. I said that from the start. As for "where would everyone be"...well, Dre had already been a part of The World Class Wreckin' Crew. He and Cube were huge talents that would have made it regardless of NWA happening or not. Only difference is it probably would have taken them longer. As for Yella and Ren...where the fuck are they now? Neither has done jack shit that I've heard of since the NWA days. Ren was on Dre's "Chronic 2001", I think he had one verse on a song, and he was also on one of the two discs on Cube's "War and Peace" set. But other than those two guest appearances, he ain't done shit.

Everybody had role to play in n.w.a.They were all pioneers,so 4 you to say eazy-e had a small roll with n.w.a is utter bullshit imo.
Eazy gave the money, THAT'S ALL HE FUCKING DID. Now, how important his financing was, that's up to personal opinion I guess, it all depends on how the individual looks at things.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.