Lil Eazy Songs

MAKaveli_10 said:
Which songs has lil eazy rapped or appeared in? And what are your opinions on him?
I heard a song that was like 3 1/2 minutes a couple weeks ago that he had like a 16 bar verse on. I think he's pretty fucking good. To be honest with you, this dude needs to blow up. Dre should hook him up as a favor to his dad or something.

Lil Eazy sounds just like his dad only his flow is like 20 times better.

Eazy E Average Rapping Skills: 2.5-3/5
Lil Eazy Average Rapping Skills: 4-4.5/5

cS bIsHoP said:
well i happen to think lil eazy isnt good and i think jasong shud kill himself for giving eazy e such a rating :thumb:
Wow...straight intelligence here.

Man...some of these little kids need to be straight up bitch slapped by their parents.

itd also be appreciated if some1 could take "My Babyz Mama" and edit it to say instead of "fuck my babyz mama" in the chorus and edit it to say "Fuck JasonG's mama" i think we should make it the 2pacboard anthem.

quit life boy i checked out yur little song somebody posted up hur not long ago and it was hilarious me and my friends laughed at it forever.
Remember Jason "YOU DONT WANT BEEF WITH MEEEE"

cS bIsHoP said:
quit life boy i checked out yur little song somebody posted up hur not long ago and it was hilarious me and my friends laughed at it forever.
Remember Jason "YOU DONT WANT BEEF WITH MEEEE"
While you laughed, I'm making money off it.

:D

So...while you're running your mouth, I'm working and making money.

BTW, Bishop, check my website for my Reviews page where everyone is telling me how good my music is. :D :thumb:

haunted said:
Eazy-e sucked at rapping, he couldnt even write his own lyrics
He didn't do anything. Dre produced (some say with the help of D.O.C., but nobody who actually knows anything), Cube wrote the lyrics.

All Eazy had to do was rap and he couldn't even do that right.

Lil Eazy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eazy E

cS bIsHoP said:
pay respect bitches Eazy E owned every single one of you no exceptions.
Lemme guess...you're between the ages of 14-17, right? You were probably like 5 when 2pac was shot in Las Vegas.

Know your rap history man. Eazy did NOTHING other than give Dre and NWA a lot of money to start producing NWA records. That's ALL Eazy did...acted as a human ATM. Dre did the producing, Cube did the writing and I guess DJ Yella and MC Ren probably had a hand in writing and producing as well, but I don't know.

Either way, Eazy gave them money and rapped horribly on the albums.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Lemme guess...you're between the ages of 14-17, right? You were probably like 5 when 2pac was shot in Las Vegas.

Know your rap history man. Eazy did NOTHING other than give Dre and NWA a lot of money to start producing NWA records. That's ALL Eazy did...acted as a human ATM. Dre did the producing, Cube did the writing and I guess DJ Yella and MC Ren probably had a hand in writing and producing as well, but I don't know.

Either way, Eazy gave them money and rapped horribly on the albums.
how u gonna tell some one to know there history when you are way older then him and all you know is 2pac and the mothafukkaz on aftermath records with as few pop rappers here and there.The person who signs the checks Is running everything,everyboss has workers.
Uhm and please dont 4 get about bone thugs and harmony.They are one of hiphops biggest groups ever.Eazy e discovered them.And lets not 4 get real mutha phucking gees shits all over dre day.

i dont even have to reply to this kid somebody thats got a page dedicated to christina aguilera is also hardcore? and who the fuck are you telling me about rap you say respect to eminem but non for biggie man theres something wrong with u i see why nobody on this board like u

that sux how you guys talk down on Eazy like that. i liked his songs too, but yeah Lil E has some tight shit out right now i heard that dre producin his album. i dont remember where i heard this but it was a while ago.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.