kurupts new album is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The song on Kurupts Album called "my homeboys (back to back)" is that an unreleased 2pac verse or did kurupt and 2pac do this song way back when 2pac did his "homeboys" song on Still I Rise? No matter what, imm'a buy kurupts album.. Support Kurupt!

Peace

oldham_crew said:
The song on Kurupts Album called "my homeboys (back to back)" is that an unreleased 2pac verse or did kurupt and 2pac do this song way back when 2pac did his "homeboys" song on Still I Rise? No matter what, imm'a buy kurupts album.. Support Kurupt!

Peace
the verse is from the natedog track me and my homies. deathrow just re used the verse for this track

Kryogenikz said:
so uhm....yea, back 2 the topic...lol....do u think he's talking about anybody in particular on Deep Dishes?? "you stole my style, my name, etc"
Its so obvious its Xzibit lol

"you aint got no Weapons of Mass Destruction nigga"

That might possibly be a Suge thing. I remember right when Kurupt re-joined Death Row, he and Suge were on the radio (I forgot in what city), and Suge was trying to discredit Xzibit, saying he was from New Mexico originally and not from California. So maybe it started out that way??? I don't know.

Xzibit did live in New Mexico though, right here in Albuquerque, the 5th worst city in the nation for crime....He said he would've died if he hadn't left when he was 17

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.