kurupts new album is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kdogg said:
damn, he came back with a vengeance, space boogey sucked, i cant even listen to that album, but this album is fire, get that shit!!!
hmm gonna have to peep this, but IMO Space Boogie is his best CD to date!

Why do I always like the DPG CD's that everyone else don't?

Im waiting for official release before listening to it, and im just gonna buy it.

Anyone know about an Australian release date?

Mo-D

Hankaveli said:
hmm gonna have to peep this, but IMO Space Boogie is his best CD to date!

Why do I always like the DPG CD's that everyone else don't?
don't know about the best to date, but yea man, i like that album alot 2....dope shiz

this cd makes me happy :D

too bad it aint come out at the starting of summer, im only at the first four 5 songs and its amazing so far, i really like how he opens it up with Speak On It

now somebody please tell me his current situation, is he still cool with Suge? what's going on

edit : Calico with Dayton Family is just RIDICULOUS

AnarchistFunk said:
this cd makes me happy :D

too bad it aint come out at the starting of summer, im only at the first four 5 songs and its amazing so far, i really like how he opens it up with Speak On It

now somebody please tell me his current situation, is he still cool with Suge? what's going on

edit : Calico with Dayton Family is just RIDICULOUS
they cool with suge...hes (lol edit) alSO gonna be doin an album with snoop and baby of cash money overseeing (exec-producing?) it.

Julio G - K-Day DPG Interview (12th August 2005)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.