KURUPT 21 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
they need ta change tha cover
what heppend to "tha originals" album?
it came out ages ago lol.

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
°º ARTIST: Kurupt º
°º TITLE: Originals º
°º LABEL: KUSTAPO º
°º RIPPER: TheOne º
°º RIP DATE: 03/27/2004 º
°º RLS DATE: 04/00/2004 º
°º Encoder: Lame 3.90.3 --Alt Preset Standard º
°º BITRATE: VBRkbps | 44.1kHz | Joint-Stereo º
°º SOURCE: CDDA º
°º Genre: Gangsta

I think its obvious that IF they [Death Row] push it back AGAIN, they lose even more credibility and reliability. Let's hope this will coem out on the 23rd, and it WONT go the same way as the 'Very Best Of Death Row' did on Feb 22nd, when even AT THE DAY of the release no one of us fans really knew if it did come out or if it didn't (it did come out before April at the end) cause there were NO talking, no official delay, and almost none promotion.

I don't think it will come out, Kurupt ain't and never was an artist of Death Row (he was just the vice-president)... to me they're bullshittin' one again.

Davizz said:
I don't think it will come out, Kurupt ain't and never was an artist of Death Row (he was just the vice-president)... to me they're bullshittin' one again.
what a moron.you shouldnt be in a rap forum.learn to spell

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
What's so shit about that cover ?
Well if it does drop you know it's going to be one of the best albums of 05
Kurupt hasnt impressed since The Streetz Iz A Mutha. Space Boogie was alright, but 90% of his tracks after that were wack off beat or just wack.

Noo! Tha Row has put the news about the tracklist OFF their news section! All of a sudden! Man, many now surely think that this means they push the album back AGAIN. Oh man, why do they post the tracklist then, and tell us the album will be in stores on the 23rd.!

Yaki said:
Noo! Tha Row has put the news about the tracklist OFF their news section! All of a sudden! Man, many now surely think that this means they push the album back AGAIN. Oh man, why do they post the tracklist then, and tell us the album will be in stores on the 23rd.!
i think the site you see at deathrowrecords.net is a backup from before the forum got hacked, because there were hacked yesterday or 2 days ago, remembeR?

wanna know why it ain't leaked yet?

cause Kurupt has his own cd-pressing company so it will only be leaked maybe a few days before the release when ppl who work at stores rip them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.