KURUPT 21 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

KURUPT 17 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

Yaki said:
For all you HATERS anD DOUBTERS;`TAKE THIS: OFFICIAL WOrd.
tharow.com.

KURUPT AGAINST THA GRAIN TRACKLISTING!
Here is the track listing for our upcoming release Kurupt 'Against Tha Grain'. The album features appearences from 2pac, Dave Holister, Tri, Tone, M.O.P, and more! in stores August 23rd! Order online now by clicking here.

1. Intro
2. Speak On It feat. Val C
3. Anarchy '87
4. Throw Back Muzic '86
5. Deep Dishes
6. Stalkin
7. Can U Feel It featuring Potion
8. Slide N Slide Out featuring Eastwood, Big Tri, Young Tone
9. I'm Back
10. Jealousy feat. Roscoe, MOP
11. Tha Past feat. Dave Holister
12. My Homeboys (Back to Back) feat. 2Pac, Eastwood
13. Bullshit and Nonsense feat. Spider, Eastwood
14. Calico feat. Dayton Family
15. Hustlin feat. Big Tri, Young Tone
16. It's A Wrap
17. You Fuckin With The Best
18. Outro

Lets keep this thread for any update concerning this album, so if anyone gets accurate/confirmed info about a delay or any chnages, please post it here.

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD for 'AGAINST THA GRAIN'
lol cool so when it doesn't come out all the haters, and DOUBTERS can come here, and laugh at this thread... Get over it lol DeathRow is dead.. They aint putting shit out unless 2pac, Snoop's or dre's face is on the cover of the cd...

KURUPT 17 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

Lord_JackaL said:
lol cool so when it doesn't come out all the haters, and DOUBTERS can come here, and laugh at this thread... Get over it lol DeathRow is dead.. They aint putting shit out unless 2pac, Snoop's or dre's face is on the cover of the cd...

or laugh at ur dumbass if it does come out

i put a track up in the built for downloads section.i lowered the quality. buy the album,its worth it. ill rip another track or 2 and put them in a bit

oh cool, the greatest hits rehash ? lol.
i did find dysfunktional family in my local, but i didnt see jim jones album last time and they were both on koch.

yeh i got 'Dysfunktional family' too,which i got for £2.99 in a sale LMAO...that song with Lisa Lopes is fucking Great....and i've seen the jim jones album in my local store.....WELL it is quite a BIG store...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.