KURUPT 21 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

KURUPT 17 days left! AGAINST THE GRAIN in Stores! TRACKLIST HERE! YOu Doubters!!

For all you HATERS anD DOUBTERS;`TAKE THIS: OFFICIAL WOrd.
tharow.com.

KURUPT AGAINST THA GRAIN TRACKLISTING!
Here is the track listing for our upcoming release Kurupt 'Against Tha Grain'. The album features appearences from 2pac, Dave Holister, Tri, Tone, M.O.P, and more! in stores August 23rd! Order online now by clicking here.

1. Intro
2. Speak On It feat. Val C
3. Anarchy '87
4. Throw Back Muzic '86
5. Deep Dishes
6. Stalkin
7. Can U Feel It featuring Potion
8. Slide N Slide Out featuring Eastwood, Big Tri, Young Tone
9. I'm Back
10. Jealousy feat. Roscoe, MOP
11. Tha Past feat. Dave Holister
12. My Homeboys (Back to Back) feat. 2Pac, Eastwood
13. Bullshit and Nonsense feat. Spider, Eastwood
14. Calico feat. Dayton Family
15. Hustlin feat. Big Tri, Young Tone
16. It's A Wrap
17. You Fuckin With The Best
18. Outro

Lets keep this thread for any update concerning this album, so if anyone gets accurate/confirmed info about a delay or any chnages, please post it here.

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD for 'AGAINST THA GRAIN'

Rukas said:
If it was going to come out, it would have leaked already.

Dont hold your breath.
nope albums leak about 5 -7 days before the release... the eminem show was the only real extreme exception which leaked about a month before its release date and was then pushed forward. But then again, kurupt is stranded on the row...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
nope albums leak about 5 -7 days before the release... the eminem show was the only real extreme exception which leaked about a month before its release date and was then pushed forward. But then again, kurupt is stranded on the row...

5 days? LOL. Tell that to someone with RNS ftp access or even someone who mIRCs.

CDs like this usually leak 2 to 3 weeks before their release because their isnt much security around them.

DPG iz all I C

ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
LMAO good one :D

Rukas said:
5 days? LOL. Tell that to someone with RNS ftp access or even someone who mIRCs.

CDs like this usually leak 2 to 3 weeks before their release because their isnt much security around them.
nah they leak closer to the dates because its on koch, less r pressed up for sale.

ie benzino arch nemesis it leaked like 3-4 days b4 it dropped.

PaulyPac said:
What's so shit about that cover ?
The fact that it has the Death Row emblem on it.

I will still buy the album but am not expecting much. Anyway, the only reason it is getting released is because Kurupt has left Death Row. They only release albums by dead rappers or rappers who have left remember!

If you are on the label you have no chance of getting it released: Crooked I, Eastwood etc. Kurupt played it smart by going back with the DPG!

That cd is gona be off the hook. It was soposed to be out in 2002. I got gangsta shit the movie and it shows daz goin to kurupts house when kurupt first signed back to Death Row. Daz waz soposed to sign too but didnt want to. Kurupt got 3 million to go back. he said he waz releasing Agianst the grain right away. Hope it gets released.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.