Kanye West @ VMA's outburst

Da_Funk

i don't know why they're getting that panties in a twist. it's not like i dissed him (pac).

it's a no brainer to me. i don't see why it's such a ridiculous claim.
If you can't see how comparing what kanye just did at the VMA's to Pac speaking about race issues, poverty, drugs, etc is not appropriate, well yeah i don't have to say more. And Kanye saying George Bush hates black people doesn't count. Pac backed up his opinions and ideas with intelligent arguements, Kanye just says dumb shit and then apologizes for it.

Da_Funk

Kanye didn't do anything major. That's like me storming the homecoming assembly in school and telling the girl she doesn't deserve to be homecoming queen. If drunk enough, I would probably do it.
lol I see what you're saying. I'd have to be black out to do some shit like that and there was no way Kanye was even close to being black out. Imo, he was just being himself. It bugs me that he has no respect for anyone, even more so b/c he's nothing special. Shit Taylor Swift is probably more well known than kanye or at least as well known.

ARon

Funk he never said what Kanye did at the VMA's is similar to Pac. He isn't comparing anything Pac did to what Kanye did. Mother fuck. He is simply saying like Tupac Kanye.... man i already said it earlier

ARon

I dont know what its called off hand, its the same one he was talking about though when he went on stage, the same video the chick, whose name i already forgot, beat out to win her award. I know it makes no sense, how is the video of the year gonna lose in a lesser award. That's why I said Kanye was right

linx

Staff member
You have an opinion on it, just like others, so seems like you might give a fuck.

You start a new one to say we dont need anymore? lol. Great logic.
No, I don't. I give a fuck about people over-reacting and acting like it's a big deal when it's not. I purposely made a new thread to be an asshole about it. Obviously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.