Kanye West Blows Up At MTV Europe Awards Show

S O F I said:
Other music artists refuse to because they're scared; because of constraints that society puts on them. Kanye just elevated beyond that. Think about it.
I've thought about it and i dont understand how what Kanye did can be viewed in a good light. its stupid and immature, i mean come on its a music video award, its not the nobel peace prize... It's not worth going up there and stealing the spotlight from the actual winner of the award, i have a 8 year old sister that has already learned you can't win everything... Kanye just needs to grow up

S O F I said:
Every ambitious and competitive person is a sore loser at heart. The difference is, some voice their opinion and some don't. Apparently, Kanye voiced his because he was drunk.
other artists don't speak up because a music video award isn't worth making a fool of themselves which kanye has done on more than one occasion... Maybe if he didn't only think of himself people would be more willing to vote for him and respect him beyond his music. Its all about Kanye West and he's shown that multiple times in his life...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Mo_Murda said:
I've thought about it and i dont understand how what Kanye did can be viewed in a good light. its stupid and immature, i mean come on its a music video award, its not the nobel peace prize... It's not worth going up there and stealing the spotlight from the actual winner of the award, i have a 8 year old sister that has already learned you can't win everything... Kanye just needs to grow up
Well, my posts don't intend to neccessarily make good light of his outburst. My point is to show that what he did is not as bad as people are trying to make it out to be.

other artists don't speak up because a music video award isn't worth making a fool of themselves which kanye has done on more than one occasion...
Maybe so.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.