Kanye West Blows Up At MTV Europe Awards Show

Nut

I hate Kanye West, he's a shame to all humans especially rappers. Really the most pathetic person ever to emerge in the rap game. I hope he dies soon and God will show him what he said about the Bible and all this shit about how he great he is so he can see for himself how pathetic he is. I'm glad he didn't end up on the 2pac album, that would be the ultimate bottom of the bottomless pit, feel me.

Why the fuck is he cryin over a MTV EUROPE video awards!?These rappers, from Kanye to Mos and has-beens like Fatal are giving critics of rap and haters all the ammo there hypocritical asses need.

Tru Principle said:
Kayne is too nerdy to be a rapper
He is a spaz though. But nerdy well some would say Pac was nerdy...his love 4 Les Miserables 4 example. Kanye just need to not flip out over an awards and network not tailored towards hip-hop and blacks.

Aristotle said:
Hahah man that was tight. He is making me want to watch award shows again. "If I dont win, the award show loses credibility" Oh man. Got to love Kanye for believing his work is the best and expecting the same out of us, and he should feel that way when he puts his best into his work. More props to him, ahahah, cant stop laughin.
its really not tight at all...hes a grown man making a scene like a tacky immature baby. He shouldve shut the fuck up, clapped for the winner, and shown some class. He looks like a fool, but not only that, he looks a big fag too. Loses more of whatever credibility he ever had in my opinion after that pompous display of gayness.

S O F I said:
You're stupid.
Is that all you got ? Nazi

Too retarded to see I was being sarcastic? Kayne is fuckin' dope, and if he is that cocky.. then he probably can be because of his success... so quit hatin', nazi.

Ps: in reality, I love you :horny:

Kanye West would be my no. 1 choice for a celebrity that i'd love to kick their ass.

I've never been a fan of him, he's way too cocky, which just shows with this recent outburst of childess behavior... If only i could see the video, but the article is clear enough... Money doesn't buy you awards, i spent a million dollars and pam anderson was in it. So what the last video Pam was in didn't win any awards. (should've though :horny: )

Kanye's a little chipmunk looking bitch

_carmi

me, myself & us
its ridiculous how success can hit someone badly. dude is too confident and its never good. never. fuckin clown. i like his music, but not him.

ARon

More power to him for putting this much effort into his music and expecting everything back. I'd expect the same damn thing too. He realizes he aint just another chump puttin out half ass shit and is putting effort into to makin timeless music, tryin to change shit. We should be thanking him really, hate him or not, he has impacted this genre more than most. So if he thinks his work is better than others good for him, confidence comes when you make classic shit.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are failing to understand some things. All Kanye did was speak his mind when other rappers remain silent. I know that when other music artists lose out to somebody they think wasn't worthy, they think what Kanye thinks. The difference is, Kanye speaks his mind, sort of like Pac did, regardless of what other people will think. Other music artists refuse to because they're scared; because of constraints that society puts on them. Kanye just elevated beyond that. Think about it.

S O F I said:
You guys are failing to understand some things. All Kanye did was speak his mind when other rappers remain silent. I know that when other music artists lose out to somebody they think wasn't worthy, they think what Kanye thinks. The difference is, Kanye speaks his mind, sort of like Pac did, regardless of what other people will think. Other music artists refuse to because they're scared; because of constraints that society puts on them. Kanye just elevated beyond that. Think about it.

i see what you saying, but what he said, his reasons WHY his video was better and should have one was fcking lame and sounded a lot like a whiny bitch who was a sore loser, who the fck cares if it cost a mill and it took how long to make/edit put out and their were guest appearances.....WHAT? if it cost that much and took that long and this & that was in it it cant be a piece of shit anyway? his shit shouldnt have one anyway...in my opinion it was alright nothing GROUNDBREAKING

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
S O F I said:
How can you compare Kanye, some corporate tool, to Pac, a revolutionary.

C.R.Y.

when pac spoke his mind it was about changing our society. he was trying to bring along change, along with claiming his innocence in the rape case. when kanye spoke his mind, it was about how he lost an award at the EAS. see where im going?

Who cares that you spent a million on the video.
If Pam Anderson ain't fucking, I don't fucking care what she doing in it...:laugh:

S O F I said:
if your comparing his actions to Pac's, 2Pac wouldn't later issue an apology and say 'i had too much sippy sippy'.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
pclvson said:
i see what you saying, but what he said, his reasons WHY his video was better and should have one was fcking lame and sounded a lot like a whiny bitch who was a sore loser, who the fck cares if it cost a mill and it took how long to make/edit put out and their were guest appearances.....WHAT? if it cost that much and took that long and this & that was in it it cant be a piece of shit anyway? his shit shouldnt have one anyway...in my opinion it was alright nothing GROUNDBREAKING
Every ambitious and competitive person is a sore loser at heart. The difference is, some voice their opinion and some don't. Apparently, Kanye voiced his because he was drunk.

KosimO said:
How can you compare Kanye, some corporate tool, to Pac, a revolutionary.
Pac was not a revolutionary. And please, you obviously can't comprehend what I tried to say. If your comprehension level was at a 7 year olds at least, you would see that I was strictly comparing their way of not "biting their tongue".

simo said:
if your comparing his actions to Pac's, 2Pac wouldn't later issue an apology and say 'i had too much sippy sippy'.
That's the only difference.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.