Kanye West Blows Up At MTV Europe Awards Show

It's already deleted? What tha hell.
I don't see any other links for it.

Timbaland announced tha winner and they came on stage and talked for 10 seconds. Kanye comes out on stage from tha back with a mic and says some stuff like, do you know how much that video costed, I had Pamela Anderson in it, I've never even seen these guys' (winners) video. He said f*** and s*** a few times too. After 3 minutes he walked off stage.

2PacThug4Life said:
It's already deleted? What tha hell.
I don't see any other links for it.

Timbaland announced tha winner and they came on stage and talked for 10 seconds. Kanye comes out on stage from tha back with a mic and says some stuff like, do you know how much that video costed, I had Pamela Anderson in it, I've never even seen these guys' (winners) video. He said f*** and s*** a few times too. After 3 minutes he walked off stage.
I like Kanye's music, but seriously. He needs to stop bitching. It was the MTV Europe awards, who cares?

ARon

Hahah man that was tight. He is making me want to watch award shows again. "If I dont win, the award show loses credibility" Oh man. Got to love Kanye for believing his work is the best and expecting the same out of us, and he should feel that way when he puts his best into his work. More props to him, ahahah, cant stop laughin.

kanye's on crack man, he's too full of himself.. Doesn't suite him, He should be a battle rapper. Those are the only cats that get props for being cocky motherfuckers haha

Bobby Sands

Touch The Sky was one of the most horrible songs ive ever heard.

I bought College Dropout when it came out,i rarely listened to it.I bought Late Registration when it came out and i never listen to it.I hate Kanye West and i hate his production and music!!

Tupac Tha Great said:
Touch The Sky was one of the most horrible songs ive ever heard.

I bought College Dropout when it came out,i rarely listened to it.I bought Late Registration when it came out and i never listen to it.I hate Kanye West and i hate his production and music!!
Woah. You seem to hate everything, what do you like?

Bobby Sands

I like alot of music but none of it had anything to do with Kanye West.I have stated my dislike for his music many times.He just happens to be a total prick as well.

While I tend to try to not let an artist's stupidity influence the way I feel about their music, Kanye is really pissing me off, and all that bullshit makes me not want to support him at all.

anyone else find it funny how these 'nerd' rappers are all sore loser pussies?

kanye west complains and cries, lupe fiasco did the same when his album leaked. is it a chicago thing?

not to hate, im a big lupe fiasco fan, but shits gettin ridiculous

ARon

Yeah only drug dealers and gangstas should be rappin, fuckin nerds need to stay in school getttin degrees and shit. What the fuck is a nerd gonna say to help Hip-Hop, its supposed to be about selling drugs in your community and killing people who step on your shoes and shit, fuck that, nerds got to high of morals to rap.

C.R.Y.

Aristotle said:
Yeah only drug dealers and gangstas should be rappin, fuckin nerds need to stay in school getttin degrees and shit. What the fuck is a nerd gonna say to help Hip-Hop, its supposed to be about selling drugs in your community and killing people who step on your shoes and shit, fuck that, nerds got to high of morals to rap.
agreed. lets all go around shooting each other :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.