Kanye CD's Pulled From Stores?

I havent seen or heard anything of Kanye West album being pulled of the shelves so the information is probably wrong. Heres the rumored info on the scans chart that will drop tomorrow:
His new album, Late Registration, will top the charts with sales expected to exceed 900,000 when Nielsen SoundScan releases its weekly report Wednesday.

SonOf2pac

AmerikazMost said:
This is something Republicans would do. Their bitches like that.

In truth though, the Republican party gets all of its power through the media and propaganda. If people with as much influence as Kanye West start using the media against them, they're not just going to sit there and take it.

My guess is that Kanye will start getting a lot of bad press, and there will be a lot of things from his past that will be exaggerated and misconstrued to taint his image and destroy his popularity. Definitely expect less guest appearances and more criticism towards him on television.

not trying to defend the republicans or nothing cuz i'm neither but this statement you made is the exact opposite... the media is run by the democrats... 95% of newscasters are democrat along with all the celebrities... so i dont know what the fuck ur talkin' bout man... the media does have a tendency to pick on rappers tho...

C.R.Y. said:
if its true, than them assholes are immature. the guy was voicing his opinions and he gets punished for it. havent they heard about freedom of speech
not saying it wouldn't be wrong...and even the whole "freedom of speech" theory is not without consequences. Sure you have the right to say whatever you feel, doesn't mean there is not gonna be a reaction for your actions. Think of it this way, you mean suge knight on the street, even though you think it do you say "hey suge, you need to cut down on the twinkies, you look a little overweight"... you have the freedom to say it, doesn't mean you're not gonna get your ass beat down.
I agree with what kanye said, but i dont agree with how he went about it, and because of that he may face some consequences.

AmerikazMost said:
This is something Republicans would do. Their bitches like that.

In truth though, the Republican party gets all of its power through the media and propaganda. If people with as much influence as Kanye West start using the media against them, they're not just going to sit there and take it.

My guess is that Kanye will start getting a lot of bad press, and there will be a lot of things from his past that will be exaggerated and misconstrued to taint his image and destroy his popularity. Definitely expect less guest appearances and more criticism towards him on television.

I want to quote like 10 of you people. You are making me want to go crazy, do you actually believe this!??!?! Will you stop talking in "republicans" vs "Democrat" terms, like dark side vs good side. Like chris rock says if your all one thing your an idiot. Theres some things im conservative about, some things i'm liberal. If you believe in every single thing your party stands for your probably not really looking at all the facts.

But apparently you haven't heard son, the media is actually quite liberal, with the exception of fox news. Kanyes cd will not be "boycotted" by the governement, period, it will not be taken off the shelves, period. This is a rumor, period. AmerikazMost talks about stuff he doesn't know about, period.

ARon

Kanye wouldn't be able to sue Best Buy or whoever for taking his product off their shelves if forced to do so from persuasion or whatever. They choose what to sell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.