Kanye CD's Pulled From Stores?

In my eyes there isnt bad publicity. Negetive press gets ur name out there and people are talking about you which leds to more people learning about u. Publicity good or bad gets u sales (look at Pac n Big as examples, even though they were beefin they were selling the shit out of their cds!). I think Kayne knew what he was saying when he said it. If his album gets pulled then I guess its backfired though lol Just my opinion ;)

If Kanye is smart he will donate a portion of his album sales to the victims that way the republicans/conservatives will look bad for pulling his album off the shelves because it is hurting people. Kanye will still get more money, because he will make money of CD's that would have been pulled and it will also get more people to buy his cd's because it is contributing to the hurricane victims.

Everybody cop it before they take it off shelves, its a dope album.

In fact, dont cop it, and if you did, throw it away, then I'll have something valuable.

ARon

Colin Powell was drafted by whites and Condoleeza Rice was given away by blacks, duh.
Kanye already said he is going to donate some money, and people were talking about pulling his album from day one. I don't think you can call Kanye a black leader or he is even trying to be, he just speaks his mind when others don't, quite simple. But pulling his album is stupid and for themto pull it doesn't even make sense but whatever.

Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice are white for me ! That bitch always wears so much make up that muthafucka becomes whiter, michael jackson is getting annoyed by that ! :D

seriously, they don´t give a fuck about blacks, they just their doin´they job and that´s it !
if she wanna say and think that Bush did gave a fuck about Black ppl that´s hey biz !

Kanye West i heard here in Europe had already more than 1,5 million copies ordered from stores before D-day so, he´s not loosing anything, in fact they say he´s gonna be on number one pot on billboard :D

just read a jay-z comment and he said he´s backing 100%, go to billboard.com ;)

roaches

if Bush hates black people why have two blacks even that close to him like he did
Next you're going to say Strom Thurmond wasn't racist because he had a Black daughter.

and what bout the poor white people in NO?)
Whose plight and delayed reaction to their plight is what prompted Kanye West's remarks to begin with.

roaches

he can sue them.
"Freedom of Speech"
"Your honor, Best Buy and Tower Records are violating my constitutional rights by not selling my CD."

Nope.

Getting arrested for denouncing the president = violation of freedom of speech.

A private business refusing to sell your product = not a violation of freedom of speech.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Pulling product off shelves, boycotts, bah, thats too much work! Im suprised that they dont just label him a terrorist and Patriot Act his ass off the street.

America, the land of the free (as long as you live in the United States and agree with what the government says)!

roaches

Pulling product off shelves, boycotts, bah, thats too much work! Im suprised that they dont just label him a terrorist and Patriot Act his ass off the street.

America, the land of the free (as long as you live in the United States and agree with what the government says)!
Come on.

its not a private business tho. Apparently its the government.
Come on.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
roaches said:

Come on nothing. My point was that theres no point boycotting him, if he was a real threat, then they'd take real messures. This is just publicity, or some Republican housewives kicking up a fuss. Had this actually come from a higher up he'd be gone already.

Rukas said:

lol real talk

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.