Jon/Rukas holler asap pls

LiveSquadRon said:
Seems to me that at least we know who DanteBenz is & that he doesnt have to hide behind a thousand aliases.
No dante doesnt hide behind "aliases" does he>>

Buyer User ID: daz_owes_me_money
Buyer details: (W Lareau - Philadelphia, PA United States)
Buyer E-mail: dubsacks2000@yahoo.com

Mr dubsack lol

Lets not forget -

Abatino2001 - used that name to threaten Imy, making it seem it was abatino
dpgItalia - used that name to make it seem he was Antonio
all from back in the day

The list can go on and on :)

Imy

thug_militant said:
No dante doesnt hide behind "aliases" does he>>

Buyer User ID: daz_owes_me_money
Buyer details: (W Lareau - Philadelphia, PA United States)
Buyer E-mail: dubsacks2000@yahoo.com

Mr dubsack lol

Lets not forget -

Abatino2001 - used that name to threaten Imy, making it seem it was abatino
dpgItalia - used that name to make it seem he was Antonio
all from back in the day

The list can go on and on :)

I can confirm the screename "abatino2001".

I remember one time when Dante used that to spam me.

^^They think its my name ;) lol

Thanks Mr Lee (danial) cough danny boy cough, oh lets hope i dont get banned for posting his name, when lets face it, he posted my "name" up ;)

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
im not gonna take sides here and i dont really want to fuel the fire any more, but let me just say this: i wont even go into your posts in do for love lol. so a person's family's security should not be discussed on a messageboard from where it stems, but your love life which is supposed to be a bond between two people or your sex-life which should be kept on a personal level should? when was the last time someone did your anal, sara? :)

Thx for not mentioning my posts in DFL - appreciated, not sure what my anal has to do with this but FYI its been a while.

Maybe this whole thread is nothing to do with me (or 98% of the others in here), but it is a message board after all and I was just voicing my opinion about what I think of Dante. If people can make comments, threads even, about how much they like him then what's the harm in making comments about disliking him - its all even in the end.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.