Jon/Rukas holler asap pls

ken said:
Did 2pac tell you that also?
If it is all proagandist rhetoric, why should I believe one side and not the other?
i didnt say 2pac told me that. I dont base my life on the teachings of 2pac but on the teachings of the Prophet P.B.U.H. Having 2pac as a god like figure is what a lot of people are guilty of on TB, but who am i to judge.

lol mc muff, nothing will happen to me cos i didnt do anything duh. This will be cool, I should be able to get some money sueing some people who have made false alligation against me, having tried to make me into a criminal and given out personal information that is contained in my IP address :)

Dante said:
threatening my family, sending me their picture and address followed by "i see dead people" is a serious threat. believe me, i will see to it that this is ended one way or another. like i said, i have involved the feds already, and so if it continues serious consequences will ensue. this is not what i want, so i am warning you now. end this.
snitch..... didn't you learn anything from suge???

^^lol no one threatened his family

Oh look I'm still posting! Why havent the police got me? its a serious threat on someones family :rolleyes:

They could of already been taken out! why poilice why!

I don't understand why Dante is constantly making these dumb threads, can't he just PM Jon or Rukas - this is just pathetic now and is ruining the board.

How anyone can feel sorry for Dante is beyond me - his family are supposedly getting death threats and so he is making posts about it, it really is laughable.

xxsaraxx said:
I don't understand why Dante is constantly making these dumb threads, can't he just PM Jon or Rukas - this is just pathetic now and is ruining the board.

How anyone can feel sorry for Dante is beyond me - his family are supposedly getting death threats and so he is making posts about it, it really is laughable.
i`m wonderin the same, just noticed no jon nor rukas reply in here, and thread turn to beef already, once again some newbies riding wrong dick, accusing truest member out there, what were u promised suckers? net fame LOL

Preach

xxsaraxx said:
im not gonna take sides here and i dont really want to fuel the fire any more, but let me just say this: i wont even go into your posts in do for love lol. so a person's family's security should not be discussed on a messageboard from where it stems, but your love life which is supposed to be a bond between two people or your sex-life which should be kept on a personal level should? when was the last time someone did your anal, sara? :)

quite easy for you to complain, its not like somebodys threatening the person you're married to. had it been anyone but you, i'd keep my mouth shut, but you're no part of this and neither am i, nor 98% of the other people who posted in this thread. jon is gone and rukas' account, if my mind serves me right, doesnt accept pms. for all you know, this could be an issue concerning hitemup.com. anyway...

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
jesus christ. the horse is dead, so stop kicking it.
...i think the horse is still dead.

DutchMakaveli said:
Sara's reply was 8 hours ago, if the horse is dead, why would you reply to it yourself? Doesn't really make sense, does it? :)
Fredrik, like dante, seems to always want to get the last word in and think they are justified in what they do.

I have no personal problem with fredrik and infact have got on with him for a while, however I must stress his comment to sara was very dumb.

I dont see why he would not post a reply to the other "98%" of people who had nothing to do with this topic either. I guess his mind works in mysterious ways. Anyway nice to see you posting again fredrik. Dutchie I need to talk to you soon.

Seems to me that at least we know who DanteBenz is & that he doesnt have to hide behind a thousand aliases. Also seems like you gotta get the last word in, batty bwoi.

Bahrain in this bitch. Eat one.

thug_militant said:
Fredrik, like dante, seems to always want to get the last word in and think they are justified in what they do.

I have no personal problem with fredrik and infact have got on with him for a while, however I must stress his comment to sara was very dumb.

I dont see why he would not post a reply to the other "98%" of people who had nothing to do with this topic either. I guess his mind works in mysterious ways. Anyway nice to see you posting again fredrik. Dutchie I need to talk to you soon.
I know how Freddie's mind works, I was merely pointing out to him how illogical it is ;)

But you are Lawz? We really do need to talk then. Did you get my email?

Preach

DutchMakaveli said:
Sara's reply was 8 hours ago, if the horse is dead, why would you reply to it yourself? Doesn't really make sense, does it? :)
perish lol :)

oh so thee knows my name. scary lol. i can only imagine who you are based on the things you said. last word has nothing to do with it. i dont have the net at home anymore so im killing time waiting for customers in the store, i saw something i found disturbing and i chose to speak on it. i was merely excercising and example.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This is freepost heaven.

Why doesn't everyone just go back to Thugz Mansion and let this thread die...

Your opinions don't mean shit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.