Jin returns to rap as "The Emcee"

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Even if it's a bit dumb that he "left" only to come back so swiftly, I did respect his reasons for leaving & wonder if he'll be equally convincing as to why he's come back so quick.

And as long as he spits fire, I couldn't give a fuck if he was called Marvin The Magnificent Midget.

lmao off... repped

You guys need to stop hatin. Apparently he had to change his name in order to get out of the RR deal since he is still signed to them as "Jin." I'm guessing he'll change it back once his contract expires but until then, i heard he is signing onto Koch.

i knew he was gonna come back from the first time he dropped that "i quit" song...thats why i didnt listen to it...and hes wack as fuck....hes good with his written diss-back chinese freestyle rap at 106npark tho

i knew he was gonna come back from the first time he dropped that "i quit" song...thats why i didnt listen to it...and hes wack as fuck....hes good with his written diss-back chinese freestyle rap at 106npark tho

ok, even if it was for legal reasons, he could have come up with a better name.

this reminds me of the time "Game" changed his name to "Hurricane Game", lol.

Yea i agree the name is weak but whatever, i'm glad he didn't just leave the industry. Game added the Hurricane to promote his new shoe comin out. Good marketing move...

He can't sign with Koch just because he changed his name. He still has obligations to Double R regardless of his name. I doubt dude signed his RR contract as Jin, I imagine he'd use his real full name eithen know I don't think it even matters.

PacRideOn50 said:
He can't sign with Koch just because he changed his name. He still has obligations to Double R regardless of his name. I doubt dude signed his RR contract as Jin, I imagine he'd use his real full name eithen know I don't think it even matters.
Remember Prince?

Casey

Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Remember Prince?
Prince DID NOT change his name to escape his Warner Bros contract. Warner's actually released his albums under the O ( + > symbol, he was beefing with the label at the time but the name change wasnt done to get out of the contract.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.