Jin returns to rap as "The Emcee"

Honestly, I don't really like Jin even if I bought his CD. I heard all his freestyles battles on BET, but I think he's only good in that, nothing else. And now I got no more respect for him. That was stupid.

Heh who is talkin shit about him is people that is just jealous in here, dude is tight better than The Game who went n studied alot of cd's and started rapping lol..

Dizal said:
Heh who is talkin shit about him is people that is just jealous in here, dude is tight better than The Game who went n studied alot of cd's and started rapping lol..
who the hell is jealous, the guy didnt sell much with his first album and hes havin label problems, did it ever occur to u that people might not like his music, also, in my opinion

Game > Jin

_carmi

me, myself & us
its kinda a stupid move to say to everybody and even make a song bout quitting and then coming back not even a year later as the emcee. but anyways the guy is talented. i hope he puts out good tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.