Jin returns to rap as "The Emcee"

Casey

Staff member
Well he was "Jin Tha MC" before. now he's just "The Emcee" so it aint that much of a difference. Listen to the tune, it's hella tight.

Even if it's a bit dumb that he "left" only to come back so swiftly, I did respect his reasons for leaving & wonder if he'll be equally convincing as to why he's come back so quick.

And as long as he spits fire, I couldn't give a fuck if he was called Marvin The Magnificent Midget.

Even if it's a bit dumb that he "left" only to come back so swiftly, I did respect his reasons for leaving & wonder if he'll be equally convincing as to why he's come back so quick.

And as long as he spits fire, I couldn't give a fuck if he was called Marvin The Magnificent Midget.

he's sick tho...id probably do the same to sell more records and im sure ya'll niggaz would too hahaha...seirously man, i know ya'll do it too. He's tight tho, just listen to that one clip

he's sick tho...id probably do the same to sell more records and im sure ya'll niggaz would too hahaha...seirously man, i know ya'll do it too. He's tight tho, just listen to that one clip

CalcuoCuchicheo said:

lmao off... repped

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.