Jermaine Dupri: Interesting words here

jason_g_718 said:
I don't think so. This board started declining before it was even hijacked.

People like Silleone, Hurts (aka one mc on dj or whatever the fuck his aliases are), aban and others started the shit.

I'm here to talk hip hop, and all people like you can do is insult those who don't agree.

There's a reason, you know, that so many of the people who hate on me are on probation....because they're the shit starters.
No we didn't Jason..Look it first started as jokes in a thread we thought the shit you said was ridiculious and at least I still think they are..I have several times tried to be cool with you and several times you have dissed me for that...Don't act like ur all innocent n shit..be a fuckin man...stop crying and maybe you could start to look at you do wrong first... :rolleyes:. Because you talk way too much shit..Like I said b3fore you are right and everybody else is wrong right?

jason_g_718 said:
I don't think so. This board started declining before it was even hijacked.
You were here a good while before it was hijacked.

jason_g_718 said:
I'm here to talk hip hop, and all people like you can do is insult those who don't agree.
You haven't made one positive contribution in your time here. You hadn't even heard Illmatic until a few months ago. You have a very limited understanding of the music. Thats the way it is for alot of people who sign up here, but unlike you they choose to sit and read and learn for a while before participating and making themselves look like an idiot.

jason_g_718 said:
There's a reason, you know, that so many of the people who hate on me are on probation....because they're the shit starters.
Am I on probation? No. I've never started on you once. The only time I've ever directly spoken to you has been when you've quoted me and written a great deal of bullshit in an attempt to get one over on me. Naturally you have failed every time.

Take a step back.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
<sarcasm> Well if you say so, it just must be true. :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

Proof?
USE GOOGLE

jason said:
So that makes him legendary? I guess Eminem is legendary now too then, since he was the first rapper to come out of Detroit and put us on the map.
Yes em is a legend or he will be its to many wiggaz on his dick 4 him not to be.And eminem wasnt the 1st rapper to put detroit on the map mc breed and esham was.......Biggie's album ready to die is a certified classic album and its in the same ranks as illmatic,me against the world,the chronic,doggystyle etc,etc.....ready to die is a classic and there was and biggie songs did have a message's in them not persay like pacs but a message is a message.ready to die was simply raw.

jason said:
More people are influence by Pac than Biggie....A LOT MORE.
SO?because one influenced more doesnt mean they both were influential

jason said:
No matter what Biggie did do, he was still a fake and is nowhere near the legend of 2pac.
BIGGIE IS LENGEDARY he defined and coined the term of new york.Now everybody from nyc is trying to be the king of new york.and how was biggie fake he was really a dope dealer, i bet if you went to where he grew up at i gurantee your fat white ass wont live 2 see the next day.Or maybe because pac said he is fake that means biggie is fake...pleaseeee

jason_g_718 said:
This is rich...coming from the guy who's been banned like 4 times in 2 months.
I dunno if you can count...but Hurts was my first name than it was Dondi and now its one mc on dj...So that means i got banned twice...

And its funny because there has been a thread about you and ppl have explained why they hate on you...and all you did was laugh at it...what you could have done was take a look at it and read what the ppl said so perhaps you could stop annoying ppl with the things( we) they have mentioned..So here I am asking you nicely to change...

You hadn't even heard Illmatic until a few months ago.
You don't pay attention, because if you had, you'd know that I said I listened to Illmatic a very long fucking time ago and didn't like it.

I'm still not very fond of it.

You have a very limited understanding of the music.
You shouldn't be telling people you don't know what they do know.

Am I on probation?
Did I name you?

No. I've never started on you once. The only time I've ever directly spoken to you has been when you've quoted me and written a great deal of bullshit in an attempt to get one over on me. Naturally you have failed every time.
Huh?

The only reason why 2Pac and Biggie made "impact" is because they were murdered. If they were still alive today half of ya'll would call them biters, and wack, and corny. If Eminem died today, all of you haters would change into stans and the world would be sucking his dick even better than they are sucking it now.

Rosco said:
Why do people keep dwelling on this? It's a whole new era, enjoy the music for what it is. Do you ever hear rock fans moaning about how it hasn't been the same since The Beatles broke up?
Actually they do. Not about the beattles but about other bands.

OxyContin said:
The only reason why 2Pac and Biggie made "impact" is because they were murdered. If they were still alive today half of ya'll would call them biters, and wack, and corny. If Eminem died today, all of you haters would change into stans and the world would be sucking his dick even better than they are sucking it now.
To say that about Biggie is true, but Pac had been making impacts before he was killed.

Also, Nasquad, have you noticed that you have all of these people like Aban and Hurts on here talking about how they hate Eminem...yet they can't stop talking about him and certainly can't stop entering threads that have his name in the subject space and in some cases (Hurts) they even make a thread and devote it to hating on him. LOL, funny shit, huh?

Rosco said:
OK you're probably right. But on the scale that hip-hop fans moan about how terrible it is without Pac? I doubt it.
I have an uncle who's been in the music industry since about 1974 or so. He is a HUGE fan of bands like The Beatles, Crosby Nash Stills and Young, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Alabama, Johnny Cash and all that type of shit.

Everytime we're all at a party, everyone is always talking about how rock music has not been the same since the 70's.

ARon

I didn't think words so true could come out of someone with the letter J beginning in their name, Jermaine that is.
Rosco, thank you.

jason_g_718 said:
To say that about Biggie is true, but Pac had been making impacts before he was killed.

Also, Nasquad, have you noticed that you have all of these people like Aban and Hurts on here talking about how they hate Eminem...yet they can't stop talking about him and certainly can't stop entering threads that have his name in the subject space and in some cases (Hurts) they even make a thread and devote it to hating on him. LOL, funny shit, huh?
No jason if you actually knew me which you don't you know I don't hate eminem...lol I just don't like his new music...I'm always saying the slim shady lp is by far his best lp no matter if ppl disagree with me...And if it makes you feel happy..I have the marshall mathers lp slim shady lp that older d12 album i 4got the name of it..and the eminemshow...I heard encore and deleted it...So yeah im still checkin him out and thats when i come to the conclusion i do not like his shit ne more...I mean how the fuck can i talk about shit i dont even know?

So when I make a thread about why ppl can't stop talking about Eminem..than im not hating on EMinem u slow muthafucka than I am hating on all ur slow buddies on this board who never check other music out...And that annoys me...

jason_g_718 said:

just like you bringing up ja rule every 4 post's.
and never speak about "funny shit" again seein you are quite a source yourself.
and hands of my "QUOTE" button

jason_g_718 said:
It's complete shit, excluding a few, and I will not enjoy shit.

what you can say that lisetning to the whole 30 artists of your collection from mtv. seriously , the complete shit is actualy the garbage you talk about in this forum

HellRazor05 said:
biggie didnt make half as much of an impact as pac. i dont wanna start another 40 page argument on this shit but im just sick of hearin "pac & biggie" in the same sentence. just cuz they were beefin and they both died around the same time doesnt mean their both great artists. pac was far more talented then biggie and pac actually went through the struggle, biggie just said he did. theres a difference. dmx had more meaningful shit to say then biggie did. no beef please. thats my opinion. 1
drop it like it´s hot nigga !!!
nuff said!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.