Jermaine Dupri: Interesting words here

jason_g_718 said:
The ONLY impact Biggie had on the rap game was his death, that's it.

And the fact that he will be forever linked with 2pac and even in death, Biggie's fame is riding on the coattails of Pac.
Jokes right? if not ur post sure made me laugh :eek:

jason g 718 said:
I thought Pac was the first rapper to sell 10 mill with AEOM?
Well you thought wrong.

jason g 718 said:
The ONLY impact Biggie had on the rap game was his death, that's it.

And the fact that he will be forever linked with 2pac and even in death, Biggie's fame is riding on the coattails of Pac.
So Biggie didn't have a big hand in how the East Coast emerged from the shadow the West Coast had casted over them in the early nineties?

And almost every rapper today has been influenced by Biggie's music.

Nas said he was. Jay said he was. Eminem implied - if not said - he was etc.

jason_g_718 said:
Opinion and nothing more.

It's complete shit, excluding a few, and I will not enjoy shit.

I thought Pac was the first rapper to sell 10 mill with AEOM?
1. Yet again you prove to be a complete and utter moron. Sure it's an opinion, but it's the opinion of a hell of alot of people. Music is totally based on opinions, there is no magic formula to calculate who the best artist is.

2. In that case why the fuck are you devoting so much of your time to a message board, the main focus of which is to discuss 'complete shit'?

3. And your last point just shows your complete lack of knowledge once more. Life After Death was the fisrt Hip-Hop album to go diamond, FACT.

Your posts consistantly show that you have very little clue about hip-hop, so why you keep trying to act as if you do is beyond me. Why not just sit back and try and learn for a change? Instead of showing up with useless, and ultimately wrong, comments.

Well you thought wrong.
<sarcasm> Well if you say so, it just must be true. :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

Proof?

So Biggie didn't have a big hand in how the East Coast emerged from the shadow the West Coast had casted over them in the early nineties?
So that makes him legendary? I guess Eminem is legendary now too then, since he was the first rapper to come out of Detroit and put us on the map.

And almost every rapper today has been influenced by Biggie's music.
Opinion. More people are influence by Pac than Biggie....A LOT MORE.

Nas said he was. Jay said he was. Eminem implied - if not said - he was etc
Show me these quotes. Just saying they said something isn't actual proof.

No matter what Biggie did do, he was still a fake and is nowhere near the legend of 2pac.

jason_g_718 said:
<sarcasm> Well if you say so, it just must be true. :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

Proof?

So that makes him legendary? I guess Eminem is legendary now too then, since he was the first rapper to come out of Detroit and put us on the map.

Opinion. More people are influence by Pac than Biggie....A LOT MORE.

No matter what Biggie did do, he was still a fake and is nowhere near the legend of 2pac.

OH FOR THE HIP HOP HEAD THAT UR TRYNA BE THIS POST SURE MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID .....THIS IS A TYPICAL ''LIFE'' POST ABOUT HOW PAC WAS A LEGEND AND BIGGIE ISNT...JASON GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE...UR GONNA GET SONNED REAL BAD

Rosco said:
1. Yet again you prove to be a complete and utter moron. Sure it's an opinion, but it's the opinion of a hell of alot of people. Music is totally based on opinions, there is no magic formula to calculate who the best artist is.

2. In that case why the fuck are you devoting so much of your time to a message board, the main focus of which is to discuss 'complete shit'?

3. And your last point just shows your complete lack of knowledge once more. Life After Death was the fisrt Hip-Hop album to go diamond, FACT.

Your posts consistantly show that you have very little clue about hip-hop, so why you keep trying to act as if you do is beyond me. Why not just sit back and try and learn for a change? Instead of showing up with useless, and ultimately wrong, comments.
LMAO.....

Rosco said:
The typical, 'I know I'm wrong but I ain't going down without being a smartass first' reply. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

It's just so sad that people on here think they have a clue about anyone else.

So sad....

I don't understand how this board has gone from being a haven for discussion about hip hop to a haven for insulting everyrone.

jason_g_718 said:
:rolleyes:

It's just so sad that people on here think they have a clue about anyone else.

So sad....

I don't understand how this board has gone from being a haven for discussion about hip hop to a haven for insulting everyrone.
HOLD UP HOLD UP...

So you are saying when you quote everyone ( which you can't do in 1 post lmao) you are not dissing anyone? That's jokes...Kid look back at your posts and tell me you treat everyone nicely...

Everybody is wrong but you arent...You know if I had the power to ban 1 person from this board I would ban you because it is you who is fucking this board up with ur useless comments...28 years of listening experience but somehow you are always wrong :rolleyes:

jason_g_718 said:
Ironically enough, the boards recent decline kind of coincided with your emergence.

Funny that.

Rosco said:
Ironically enough, the boards recent decline kind of coincided with your emergence.

Funny that.
I don't think so. This board started declining before it was even hijacked.

People like Silleone, Hurts (aka one mc on dj or whatever the fuck his aliases are), aban and others started the shit.

I'm here to talk hip hop, and all people like you can do is insult those who don't agree.

There's a reason, you know, that so many of the people who hate on me are on probation....because they're the shit starters.

one mc on dj said:
HOLD UP HOLD UP...

So you are saying when you quote everyone ( which you can't do in 1 post lmao) you are not dissing anyone? That's jokes...Kid look back at your posts and tell me you treat everyone nicely...

Everybody is wrong but you arent...You know if I had the power to ban 1 person from this board I would ban you because it is you who is fucking this board up with ur useless comments...28 years of listening experience but somehow you are always wrong :rolleyes:
This is rich...coming from the guy who's been banned like 4 times in 2 months.

jason g 718 said:
Unlucky Jason, I ain't running around finding you pieces of information you can easily find yourself. The proof I needed was when it hit diamond & everone & everything made a comment about it. Obviously you somehow managed to miss this event but hey, you've only been a Hip Hop head since the 80s. LOL

jason g 718 said:
Excuse me a minute, whose shadow was Detroit under?

And when the fuck did Detroit run Hip Hop? Never, that's when.

On the other hand, the East Coast - birthplace of Hip Hop - had been on top & was taken over in popularity & creativity by the West Coast. Biggie - along with the Wu & Nas (you know Nas, the guy who dropped that album Illmatic) - helped bring the East Coast back.

jason g 718 said:
If you'd said this to me a couple of weeks back I would've told you it was not opinion it was fact seeing as every rapper has heard Ready To Die. I mean, it's a classic. Then your dumb ass went & proved to me that some 'aspiring rappers' ain't never heard the classics. So I guess it is just opinion.

jason g 718 said:
More people are influence by Pac than Biggie....A LOT MORE
When did I say otherwise? If you'd bother to check my posts you retarded fuck you would see that I already stated this.

Wait a minute, you actually fucking quoted me when I said this so how the fuck can you say this to me?

Oh &, btw, regardless of whether not I agree with it: Opinion.

Actually, show me your proof.

jason g 718 said:
I know you don't rate Nas but on the Last Real Nigga Alive (a Nas song) from God's Son (a Nas album) Nas says that, in reference to Biggie & Raekwon, 'I borrowed from both those niggas'. Game.

You are really asking me to prove to you that Jay-Z was influenced by Biggie? That dumb question just handed me Set.

Eminem (you know, the dude who you have wet dreams about) said on The Eminem Show (one of his two wack albums, the other being Encore, not SSLP) on the song 'Til I Collapse, that his list of rappers goes 'Reggie, Jay-Z Tupac & Biggie'. (Incase you didn't know 'Reggie' is Redman......whom you probably never heard of, never mind).

That would be...Match

You have been sonned. If you wish to play again, make another reply.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.