Jay Z vs. Nas vs. Biggie vs. Ja Rule

jason_g_718 said:
I've sold 348 copies of this same song locally as it is on sale at 3 record stores near my house. I've sold 348 copies in 2 months. s.
eminem sells more than that!, til you sell at least a mil or sign to aftermath im not checking you out. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT

Nas - Influenced every rapper u know(im saying u know becuz i doubt u know any rappers outside of mtv)
Biggie - (brought the east back when it was all west coast)
Jay - anint done nothing
ja rule - dont know why u put him on your list, but then again your jason and your a dumb fuck.

jason_g_718 said:
Who do you think of these four guys has done the most for New York in hip hop?

I think the answer is definately Jay Z, but I just wonder what people in here think.

The reason I'm asking is because I just got into a huge debate with some friends because one of the guys producing my EP (due regionally in June) says it is Biggie and his co-producer says it's Nas.
ok there is sumthing I wanna know I thought u hated east coast rap?

and no 1 gives a fuck about ur EP...and are these rappers the only NY rappers you know?

Most ppl would prolly say biggie just because he already influenced jay n nas...and Ja rule is just sumthing different I dunno what u were taking oh my bad ur a ja rule hater so no shit u just wanted to diss him...

So hm...can I throw rakim's name into the convo? yes?...EDIT: MUFASA ALREADY THREW HIS NAME IN :mad: :p
Why not? I have a cousin who'll be 13 in June and he's known stuff like who Grandmaster Flash is since he was like 8...because I taught him.

Age doesn't restrict knowledge, man. Just because you're 10 doesn't mean you can't know shit.
Funny that is coming from some 1 who was braggin about his listening experience but got sonned by several teenagers on a 2pacboard for talking shit...about hip hop..matter of fact wasnt it you who couldn't tell the difference between rap and hip hop?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
^^^^i threw it in 1st....But uhm se jason either you dont know what your talking about or im just wrong but judging from these responses.I was right....you need to stop being hard headed.

VENOMOUS said:
^^^^i threw it in 1st....But uhm se jason either you dont know what your talking about or im just wrong but judging from these responses.I was right....you need to stop being hard headed.
oh oh props to you than :thumb:

lol

jason_g_718 said:
Who do you think of these four guys has done the most for New York in hip hop?

I think the answer is definately Jay Z, but I just wonder what people in here think.

The reason I'm asking is because I just got into a huge debate with some friends because one of the guys producing my EP (due regionally in June) says it is Biggie and his co-producer says it's Nas.
bIGGIE ...

as for ja rule´s onthe list all i can say is :

even Mos Def made more for new york that bitty bitter JA Rule ;)

this is a hard 1 between biggie an jay cos biggie got the eastcoast bak and jays kept the east alive na mean then nas and ja rule well the the whole hip hop scene is all 1 now so no1's really doin much for their places if u know wot a mean

jbrolax

BIG is overated and Jay is annoying....

Nas is definatly the realest out of all of them
But most for newyork?? tthats a tough call cuase its not like any of them built up newyork hip hop....hip hop was associated with new york before any of them. know what im sayin?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.