Jay-z and Nas pics

RFTP said:
wow how cool, 2 proffesional actors who acted they had a beef all along are now together. Wow, they saved the world.

Who the FUCK cares?!?!!?

Some people need to get a life!!!!

I dont know how fake a beef is when the the dude goes on record saying he "fucked yo baby momma" no dude from the hood would even let that shit slide, and last I checked both Nas/Jigga were from the hood orginally.

GhettoStar said:
I dont know how fake a beef is when the the dude goes on record saying he "fucked yo baby momma" no dude from the hood would even let that shit slide, and last I checked both Nas/Jigga were from the hood orginally.

If these peeps was really from the hood they'd kill eatchother. They both knew that none of them are really hard so they played along. Not ONE SANE person would squash a beef with someone that disses you like that. Do you think people from the "hood" can go and tell eatchother "I fucked yo baby momma" without any consequences or whatever? It's incredible really how people believe in these stuff.

RFTP said:
If these peeps was really from the hood they'd kill eatchother. They both knew that none of them are really hard so they played along. Not ONE SANE person would squash a beef with someone that disses you like that. Do you think people from the "hood" can go and tell eatchother "I fucked yo baby momma" without any consequences or whatever? It's incredible really how people believe in these stuff.
once you are famous, you cant just go killing people that talk shit about you, moron. its not like they're nobody's on the street that they can do whatever they want. people in the hood have nothing to lose. people like jay and nas have a LOT to lose.

RFTP said:

well I guess then if that the case then America should have never squashed the beefs it had with Japan, England, and Germany. Thats just to show how flawed that statement is

Interesting...looks like Kanye's plan is workin. He's secretly behind it. If they actually do a collab song together, trust it was Kanye's influence. Cheers.:)

GhettoStar said:
well I guess then if that the case then America should have never squashed the beefs it had with Japan, England, and Germany. Thats just to show how flawed that statement is

This was a lame example, sorry but it really was. You're comparing 2 so called "street thugs"(I don't believe they are at all) to countries? How did you come up with that? There is absolutely no similarities between these examples. But if you took my comment as what everybody would do then you're wrong. I implied what anybody from the "hood" would do. Noone would squash a beef with someone that says something like that.

good looks ive seen em before but like someone said before the first picture is hott and hopefully they do that we major remix with kanye producing it and hopefully not rapping in it, but soon well c a jada jay nas and maybe az collabo

ARon

RFTP said:
This was a lame example, sorry but it really was. You're comparing 2 so called "street thugs"(I don't believe they are at all) to countries? How did you come up with that? There is absolutely no similarities between these examples. But if you took my comment as what everybody would do then you're wrong. I implied what anybody from the "hood" would do. Noone would squash a beef with someone that says something like that.
This was Hip-Hop. This was on wax not in the streets. So get over it.

Aristotle said:
This was Hip-Hop. This was on wax not in the streets. So get over it.
obviously you havent followed the discussion. This is exactly what I meant. This "beef" is nothing personal, they probably arranged it and stuff. These guys are ACTORS AND RAPPERS!!!

RFTP said:
If these peeps was really from the hood they'd kill eatchother.
Okay, i was kind of understanding where you were coming from until that statement. . True that neither one of them really act like they have a "hood mentality" now. But what kind of statement is "anyone truly from the hood kill each other when they have a lyrical beef"? There are actually people who dont feel the need to kill each other over a lyrical beef. And the line "i fucked your baby momma" or whatever it was, doesnt necessarily mean its true, you know how many rappers have said that shit in a battle. The type of shit just to piss off the other person, doesnt make it true. Sorry but i agree with everything else you said, about how alot of the shit could be acting and publicity. But still the comment about people from the hood killing each other, to really make them from the hood is just ignorant. Now we all dont know if its fake or not. Whos to say, you arent there behind the scenes seeing them shake hands after dissing each other. And neither were anyone else, so please you can have your oppinion but dont speak it like its fact.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.