Jay-z and Nas pics

jaguardre said:
false...nas is the one who has been sayin for over a year that he would work with jay and hovs been dismissin it
False. Nas has been saying for years that he has "love" for Jay, which doesn't mean he would make a song with him. It just means that the beef was started by Rocafella, and for Nas it was never personal. What the problem was was that Jay-Z got so big that he thought he was bigger than Nas and Nas proved him wrong. When Nas was asked if he wanted to do a song, way after the beef was hot, he said "I don't want nothin to do with that man." Recently he said "you never know." Now they have officially squashed the beef but this doesn't mean that they're best friends. I'm glad because the purpose of this was that beef is stupid, especially if it gets started for no real reason.

~peace~

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
LAZARU$ said:
same way wit nas.looks like a publicity stunt.you can tell they dont really like eachother.remember the game/50 hug?
nah. the 50/game hug (oh, and don't forget - curtis gave jayceon a kiss on the cheek) was blatantly fake from the start. they never made an attempt to convince people they were cool...they just did it because interscope made them settle shit before it turned into another biggie/pac situation.

on the other hand, no one is telling nas and jay to get together. i mean, everyone knows it's a fucking goldmine, but if you think about it, they never really had serious beef, like game and 50 did. the beef between game and 50 was a lot more personal (still childish, though) than the hov/nas situation. the hov/nas situation was STRICTLY COMPETITION. hov just wanted decided to challenge nas so there would be no question who king of new york was. and then hov lost, and both parties shut up, 'cause shit was over. no hard feelings, no nothing.

so now, in 2005, the joining of hov and nas is simply the joining of two previously unaffiliated MCs who have decided to help each other in the ambition of creating a series of chart-topping hits. or something to that affect.

bottom line, i don't think this shit was fake.

wow how cool, 2 proffesional actors who acted they had a beef all along are now together. Wow, they saved the world.

Who the FUCK cares?!?!!?

Some people need to get a life!!!!

Aristotle said:
^Fans of Hip-Hop care???

No.. fans of hip-hop care about the MUSIC of what they make, not their actual "life"(notice the "", this whole beef is just some actorshit they don't "hate" eatch other, or are enemies. WAKE UP).

ARon

Notice that many fans are probably putting things together and are looking forward to two of the best to do tracks together. So it is about the music.
But it has nothing to do with this but why would you call them actors. They had a battle, and that is acting? No one said they ever hated each other, they clashed to see who is better. Actors?

Aristotle said:
Notice that many fans are probably putting things together and are looking forward to two of the best to do tracks together. So it is about the music.
But it has nothing to do with this but why would you call them actors. They had a battle, and that is acting? No one said they ever hated each other, they clashed to see who is better. Actors?
Meantime they can listen to something else. What I see here is people acting like this is HUGE. It's not like Palestinians and Israelis have come to live together. These guys are ACTORS! You know, I don't really agree with Young Dre but he sure hits the right spot in his song: "rap game ain't gangsta". Nas/Jay Z beef is only musical, nothing else like anyother beef for that matter and I find it rather pathetic that people actually believe as if these guys live and die for what they say/do but I guess that's just me.

RFTP said:
Meantime they can listen to something else. What I see here is people acting like this is HUGE. It's not like Palestinians and Israelis have come to live together. These guys are ACTORS! You know, I don't really agree with Young Dre but he sure hits the right spot in his song: "rap game ain't gangsta". Nas/Jay Z beef is only musical, nothing else like anyother beef for that matter and I find it rather pathetic that people actually believe as if these guys live and die for what they say/do but I guess that's just me.
Thats what made this a great beef. It was strictly musical. 2 great skilled emcees going at each other. You havent seen shit like that since well since the 80s.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.