ja rule responds to 'ill sign ja rule' - 50 cent....

artisticgurl said:
I see what you mean, but all we hear from rappers is "fuck that nigga, I'ma kill him, I wanna see him face to face", and if that was to happen, we would have another Biggie and Pac situation. Rather than have them get killed, why not just let them box, shit they could raise money for their neighborhoods, or give scholarships to students who can't afford college. Take something negative, and make a positive out of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see what you mean and the idea is good, I just see this causing a bigger problem in the sense of rappers. I have been told by a rapper that even when your battling someone verbally it makes you want to fight them, so if there was to be a real fight to end beef I'd see it causing bigger embarrassment and anger that could escalate to a death. I dont consider the Biggie & Pac deaths to be Beef related.
How about when a stupid beef escalates us fans just dont pay attention? Then it will eventually dissapear because nobody is buying into it and the rappers arnt benefitting off it anymore.
I like the Battles its a part of Hip Hop but at some point it stopped being about the music and the talent and more about violence, which is really sad for Hip Hop.

50 will kill ja rule in the box
who do u think will win?

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Isn't there like a hip-hop coalition or something led by Russel Simmons? Why don't they organize a fucking benefit boxing contest and put 50 against Ja, Eminem against Benzino, and all these rappers that have beef with each other in a ring and let them duke it out? It's violent and it has rules. Then all of them could brag all day about who they've fucked up.
Because Ja would never fight first of all. Do you really think that Ja really believes he can physically take 50? One on one? C'mon...for real. 50 would knock Ja's head off his fucking neck. I ain't a 50 Cent fan BY FAR. I really actually dislike the guy for the most part, but Ja would be way out of his league against 50, one on one.

As for Zino and Em...that would be interesting.

stefanwzyga said:
Ye im up for that! yuk v game, suge v dre, daz v kurupt!
Do you really think that Dre would be stupid enough to get in a boxing ring with Suge? C'mon...Dre would get fucking annihilated.

Plus, hey, Tyson bit Holyfield's ear...so...what's to say Suge wouldn't pull out a fucking taser or something?

Now...P. Diddy vs. Suge? Hell...I'd pay good money to see that.

yo he's right fucking 50 just can't stop being a fucking homo and keeps putting his name out there, he just can't drop it becuase that's all he has to sell records.

Vaudeville said:
yo he's right fucking 50 just can't stop being a fucking homo and keeps putting his name out there, he just can't drop it becuase that's all he has to sell records.
So true. But don't forget how the man got started...How To Rob.

50 needs beef more than any other rapper ever.

ArtsyGirl

50 will kill ja rule in the box
who do u think will win?
--------------------------

It's not about that. Besides the fact I dont know how either one fights I cant really call it. I am saying having a fight to end beef wont work because it will cause more anamosity and violence.

jason_g_718 said:
Because Ja would never fight first of all. Do you really think that Ja really believes he can physically take 50? One on one? C'mon...for real. 50 would knock Ja's head off his fucking neck. I ain't a 50 Cent fan BY FAR. I really actually dislike the guy for the most part, but Ja would be way out of his league against 50, one on one.

As for Zino and Em...that would be interesting.
i thought ja rule and 50 have already fought before.. outside a club in atlanta.........?

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Isn't there like a hip-hop coalition or something led by Russel Simmons? Why don't they organize a fucking benefit boxing contest and put 50 against Ja, Eminem against Benzino, and all these rappers that have beef with each other in a ring and let them duke it out? It's violent and it has rules. Then all of them could brag all day about who they've fucked up.
great idea :D and that would be the greatest ppv sports event in history. and they can donate the money they made to the tsunami relief fund :D

Shot 21

First off Ja>50. I like what the Rule had to say. Come see him face 2 face. But Wanksta Snitch wont do that. He would stay in his bullet-proof truck, and let his 100 bodyguards fight Ja. And to whoever said 50 would kill Ja: It aint true homie. I know 50 has bigger muscles than Ja and all that but Ja has a fire in him that 50 wont ever have. You watch 50 rap. He barely moves his mouth and body. But Ja is throwing shit around and does stff like move his head to the side fast and shit. i know I sound like a twat but watch 50 Cent - In Da Club, then watch J Rule - Clap Back. Youll know what I mean. Ja would win.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
They should settle it by putting 50 and Ja Rule in the ring for a boxing match.

Although 50 would easily take him apart. Not only is he bigger but he's boxing trained, and anyone who has ever boxed knows what a difference that makes. Jeff wouldn't stand a chance.

So maybe they could have a dance off, cos a rap battle would embaress them both.

Shot 21 said:
First off Ja>50. I like what the Rule had to say. Come see him face 2 face. But Wanksta Snitch wont do that. He would stay in his bullet-proof truck, and let his 100 bodyguards fight Ja. And to whoever said 50 would kill Ja: It aint true homie. I know 50 has bigger muscles than Ja and all that but Ja has a fire in him that 50 wont ever have. You watch 50 rap. He barely moves his mouth and body. But Ja is throwing shit around and does stff like move his head to the side fast and shit. i know I sound like a twat but watch 50 Cent - In Da Club, then watch J Rule - Clap Back. Youll know what I mean. Ja would win.
yeh hes a lot more up and at em.....lively kinda thing.

anywayz as far as i know ja vs 50 has happened 3 times
these r in no order of specifics
1:in the ny studio when 50 got stabbed,
2: when ja beat 50 with a crutch or somethin
3: when they sat down to talk bout it, and 50 punched ja.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.