ja rule responds to 'ill sign ja rule' - 50 cent....

i know this is kinda off topic but i would pay a good amount of money to see DMX go up against LL Cool J.......just to see how that'd turn out......LL Cool J is pretty buff, but DMX is just plain crazy.....ahhmm.....yea n e wayz, continue with ure discussions....

Shaveli said:
i know this is kinda off topic but i would pay a good amount of money to see DMX go up against LL Cool J.......just to see how that'd turn out......LL Cool J is pretty buff, but DMX is just plain crazy.....ahhmm.....yea n e wayz, continue with ure discussions....
X would tear him apart I think.

Then again, I think I've heard somewhere that LL is an amateur boxer or took lessons or some shit like that.

If that's true and LL is an amateur boxer, then I give him the verdict because he's skilled and knows the technicalities.

If he hasn't, X will rip him up. X seems like one of those guys that packs a punch 10 times harder than what you think it would feel like.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
The Almighty Nasquad said:
Isn't there like a hip-hop coalition or something led by Russel Simmons? Why don't they organize a fucking benefit boxing contest and put 50 against Ja, Eminem against Benzino, and all these rappers that have beef with each other in a ring and let them duke it out? It's violent and it has rules. Then all of them could brag all day about who they've fucked up.
like pac was gona be doing with puffy

'puffy you a punk or you would see me with gloves...'

bout this shit it was aight at the beginin but at the end where ja goes into 50 tryin emulate him and braggin bout havin his own company lol was back to the old bullshit between em....

pz

Arrogance is going to be 50's downfall, I don't know why but it seems like everyone in G-Unit who start thinking they're popular seem to be having the same problem cough *The Game* cough.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.